Chapter 39

Jack woke up with a contented smile and a familiar weight on his shoulder from Alex's head. He could feel the happiness blooming in his chest. Finally, everything felt right. The world was complete once more.

Alex stirred, slowly blinking awake and looking up at him sleepily. "Morning angel." Jack smiled down at him as he blushed, mumbling unintelligibly as he buried his face in Jack's chest. Jack chuckled, kissing the top of his head.

Alex looked back up, smiling softly as he connected their lips. "I've missed this." He admitted as he pulled back a little. Jack smiled, cupping his cheek. "So have I. More than I ever thought I could." Alex smiled, glancing down to his lips and up again before kissing him once more.

This kiss slowly grew more heated as their lips slid together, Alex's tongue slipping into Jack's mouth. Alex shifted so he was lying completely on top of Jack and Jack wrapped his arms around his waist, holding him closer as things continued to heat up.

Alex moaned into his mouth, pressing himself even closer. One hand gripped in Jack's hair whilst the other slipped under Jack's shirt and he pulled back with a gasp. This was the most intense things had gotten since they'd gotten back together.

Alex was watching him with dark, wild eyes, kiss swollen lips parted slightly as he tried to catch his breath. "Jack fuck me." Jack blinked a couple of times in shock. "Yeah?" Alex nodded eagerly. He didn't need to be told twice.

They kissed desperately and it wasn't long before both sets of pyjamas were on the floor and they were both bare, grinding hard against one another. "God, I need you." Alex moaned as Jack broke away from him.

Jack rolled them over and began to kiss and nip at Alex's neck. It was only then that he noticed Alex was wearing his necklace again. Smiling to himself he set to work, he was going to leave a huge ass hickey purely because he could. The thought of Alex walking around with his marks made his dick twitch.

Once satisfied he slowly moved down Alex's chest, leaving behind more marks as he went. Alex was moaning loudly as he did, he loved it just as much as Jack did.

Jack reached Alex's pubic bone and was about to start teasing his dick with his tongue when he was yanked back up by his hair. Alex kissed him hard, biting at his lower lip. "Fuck me now." He was not in the mood for teasing.

Jack smirked, pressing a quick kiss to his lips before getting up and going to the bathroom to grab the lube from his toiletry bag. He hadn't exactly been expecting to need it.

When he returned Alex was fisting his dick, hard. His eyes lidded and his back arched. It was hot.

He quickly climbed up onto the bed, batting Alex's hand away and smirking when he whined. He lubed up two fingers and began to work them into him.

Alex moaned loudly as Jack stretched him out, brushing his prostate slightly as he scissored him. He pulled them out knowing full well it wasn't enough, he was just too desperate and impatient to wait any longer.