Chapter 19

Warning: Loss of a parent, Sexual harassment

They were about an hour outside of Bologna and everyone was asleep in the bunks. Well, everyone except Jack and Alex who were making the most of the quiet. It was the closest thing they'd gotten to alone time over the last couple of days.

They had a couple of shows in Bologna so they'd get a chance to go exploring, they'd also get a chance to sleep off the impending hangover that would no doubt occur since it was Rian's birthday, and everyone was planning on another night out to celebrate.

Jack pressed his lips hard against Alex's as they kissed hot and needy. The bunk was far from an ideal setting, but they had to make do.

Alex's hand gripped tightly in Jack's hair, holding him close as Jack's hands slowly traced their way over his skin. They were both in just their underwear and Jack knew that Alex could feel his boner through the thin material. He'd feel embarrassed if it wasn't for the fact, he could feel Alex's against his hip.

"God, I want you." Alex gasped as he pulled back for breath. Jack nodded in agreement. "I know." He panted, his hand squeezing Alex's ass. It was fairly obvious at that point that both of them wanted to move things on.

They both stared at each other for a long moment, both waiting to see who would make the next move.

Jack knew that if he broke the no sex rule, he'd never hear the end of it. He also knew that the bus was not the place for their first time, there was not nearly enough room in the bunks for him to do any of the things he wanted to do, and it was neither romantic nor comfortable given that everyone was so close to them.

He began kissing down Alex's torso sending shivers down his spine. "Jack." He gasped, back arching a little.
"Shh, we don't wanna wake the others." He mumbled, hot breath ghosting over Alex's skin.

Alex bit down on his lower lip as Jack made his way down to the waistband of his boxers. He pulled them down enough to free Alex's erection before pressing a kiss to his tip.

Jack glanced up at him through his eyelashes, watching to see any hint that Alex had changed his mind. He just watched him with dark eyes and his lower lip between his teeth. Jack barely managed to suppress a groan.

He licked a strip up the underside of Alex's shaft before taking him into his mouth. He slowly started sucking, bobbing his head up and down taking more and more of him in.

Alex's breath hitched as he tried his hardest to keep quiet. He was soon covering his face with a pillow in order to muffle the small noises that kept escaping his lips.

Jack let out a small groan as he continued his work, gently fondling Alex's balls as he swallowed down his dick to the base. Alex continued to make soft pleasured noises into the pillow as his free hand knotted in the sheets. He didn't last long after that, releasing with a stuttered gasp of Jack's name.

Jack pulled off and swallowed as Alex tried to get his ragged breathing under control. He chuckled softly, pressing a soft kiss to Alex's inner thigh.