Swiming

Sarah:

"I look.. Easy. That's a good way put it lightly. Easy." i told them staring at myself in the mirror and trying to cover up as much of my body as i could.

"You do not. Look easy, and this is my suit would i look easy in it?" Eleanor asked a bit shocked, though i knew her tone was just to get a point across.

"No, you would look great in it. I look.. Easy." Eleanor rolled her eye's and walked over. She tugged at my arms trying to remove them from around my body. I quickly wrapped them around my middle tighter. Eleanor gave me this look before sighing. Victoria appeared then.

"I've tried to tell her. She look sexy all the time. She never see's it." Victoria announced with a laugh. "I do not." i grumbled staring down at myself.

"Sweetheart. You're beautiful. Niall will love this on you!" Eleanor gushed. I spun around.

"Niall? Who said anything about Niall!" i half shouted in protest.

"Puhlease Sarah." Victoria replied with a roll of her eyes. Patting my head she headed for the door.

"It's obvious sweetheart." Eleanor continued, handing Victoria a towel. They walked out of the room together.

"What's obvious!" i shouted following them, throwing the towel over my shoulder. They were standing by the screen door to the pool waiting for me, arms crossed.

"Sweetheart." Eleanor said.

"Really?" asked Victoria. I had no idea what was going on. I could hear the boys shouting from here. Peering through the sliding glass door I thought i caught a glimpse of someone back flipping into the pool. I couldn't really imagine any of them doing that. I mean they probably had great body's but they just didn't seem like the athletic type.

"I still don't understand." i said blushing and glancing at the ground. I really hoped Harry wasn't naked in this pool this time.

"Sure you don't." Victoria said sending me a wink. I was positive i looked about as red as a tomato. Eleanor laughed

"Let's go outside." She pushed open the door before walking out. Victoria followed. I timidly stepped out after them. They were putting their towels down on some nearby chair. I copied their motions and that's when i heard a low whistle. I turned around, careful not to look at Niall. Zayn was smiling like the Joker and staring at Victoria. He was already swimming in the pool and Harry was off ot his left. Harry was staring at me. I watched glance in Niall's general direction. I saw him wink. Niall was probably blushing right now. I hoped, because i was.

"Come on babe the water's great!" Zayn shouted. Victoria squealed and ran around to the other side of the pool by Zayn before jumping in. Zayn laughed as she resurfaced. Victoria just dunked his head under the water, but seconds later was pulled under by Zayn. She didn't even have time to scream. I watched Louis walk over to Eleanor.

"You look lovely." he told Eleanor, kissing her cheek. I sort of stood their awkwardly as Louis and Eleanor wadded in together by the steps. I was about to walk over to the edge of the pool and put my feet in when somebody clamped their hands over my eyes.

"You know Niall hasn't stopped staring at you since you came out." i recognized it as Liam's voice. I removed his wet hands from my eyes and said in almost a whisper

"He should take a picture then." Liam burst out laughing.

"Aye!" we turned. Harry was looking at us sternly.

"You just gonna stand their and look pretty?" he asked me trying to sound stern but i could tell he was trying not to laugh.

"I mean if i have to." i replied tossing my hair over my shoulder.

"Ya ya, just get in before Niall's eyes pop out of their sockets." I looked over at Niall. He was standing in the shallow end and looked like he wanted to punch Harry. Blushing Liam walked me to the side of the pool. He jumped in splashing me with water while I sort of just stood there. I didn't want to jump in.

"We didn't do anything to the water i swear." Harry cried out swimming over to where i stood. I looked down and sighed in relief when i saw he was wearing shorts.

"It's not that," i replied. "I've always hated jumping into pools." i told him crossing my arms over my chest. I started to feel weird staring down at Harry so i sat down on the warm ground pulling my knees to my chest. Harry smiled brightly and turned around in the water.

"Niall!" he shouted. I could tell Niall had tried to not look at us. He was staring at the water and clenching his jaw. Niall looked over then and i could see how bright his eye's were from here.

"Yea!" he shouted back. I felt butterflies flutter in my stomach. I loved his accent. I looked away from him when he caught my eye.

"Your girl is scared to jump in!" Harry replied.

"I'm not his girl." i said to Harry in a low voice.

"Sure babe." Harry replied with a wink. I blushed. Niall swam over and stopped next to Harry. His blond hair looked more brown and was plastered to his forehead from the water. Subconsciously he ran his hand through his hair making it stick up.

"No need to be afraid." Niall said looking at me. Harry swam away giving me the thumbs up sign. I had a different gesture in mind but kept it to myself.

"I know. It's just something i don't do." I replied evenly, focusing my attention back on Niall.

"You want me to jump in with you?" he asked politely. I bit my lip and looked out. Liam, Louis, Harry and Eleanor had started a chicken fight. Eleanor was winning. I didn't know if that was because Harry was letting her or because he really was that bad. Zayn and Victoria were still having their water fight and looked like they were having a lot of fun. Victoria threw a beach ball at his head and Zayn pretended to faint, disappearing under the water. Victoria looked over at me and she smiled before mouthing something. It looked like Good job. Whatever that meant. I hadn't done anything I watched her get was under again by Zayn. I focused back on Niall. He was studying me with those gorgeous blue eyes. He was mostly staring at my lips though. I stopped biting them. "So?" he questioned lightly.

"You don't have to." i said answering his previous question.

"I will if you want me too." Niall said placing his hands on the ground near me. He hoisted himself up out of the water. I tried not to stare. He was very pale, like me, but at least i had a little color from living in L.A most of my life. He looked like he was getting some too. Must be from the couple of days he's spent here. It has been brutally hot the past week or so. I'd seen him with his shirt off earlier but i hadn't noticed those muscles before. It was mostly in his arms but he had abs as well. I looked away. "Don't make me push you in." he joked. I quickly stood up and scrambled away from him.

"You push me in and i'll never talk to you ever again." i cried out. He didn't take my threat seriously. Niall stood up fluidly, up smiling like a maniac and stalked toward me. "Stop!" i pleaded, backing up.

"I'm not going to push you in." he said smiling.

"Then what are you going to do?" i questioned, not convinced. He didn't answer. Instead Niall grabbed my waist, gripping me tightly. I yelped in surprise as he jumped into the pool taking me with him.

--------------------------

it's been a while! like six months i think. or more i don't know. this has been a long time coming though. sorry it took so long.