The Party

Sarah:

"I don't know how i feel about this!" i called into her gigantic closet. I wasn't sure if she heard me until a couple more dresses came flying out of the doorway and into my open arms. Victoria followed them.

"Then don't feel! Just go with me! Please, please, please, please, please, please!" she said clasping her hands together, begging me.

"But i don't wanna go." i said dropping the dresses into her arms. "And you know how much i hate dresses!" i said crossing my arms. I swear, we've been friends since pre-school and she acted like she didn't know me sometimes.

"Then you don't have to wear one!" she said tossing the pile onto her bed. "Come as you are but please come." she said using her puppy dog eyes. I groaned and went to sit on her bed. I could never say no to those eyes.

"Why do i have to come with you?" i said.

"Because i love you and you're my best friend." she replied siting next to me.

"But i don't even listen to One Direction. I don't wanna meet them!" i said laying down on some of the dresses and putting my arm behind my head.

"What are you talking about! We listen to them all the time." she said with a sad face.

"No. You put it on. I drown it out. I can't even remember their names! Plus you said all your other friends are going to be there and they don't like me." i said with a sigh. She laid down next to me giving me a funny look.

"The Victorious cast? Of course they do they love you!" she said happily. "Right?" i looked at her. They didn't. I wasn't famous so they hated me. Wasn't my fault.

When Victoria got a role in the show she took me with her to meet the cast they asked who i was. "Oh she's my friend!" said Victoria happily.

"Is she on the show? I don't remember her name?" said a red haired girl.

"Nope. Horrible at acting. Kinda horrible at everything." i said with a shrug. All of their expressions changed.

"️️Oops well i gotta go to the bathroom. Bond make friends." said Victoria as she backed away. Then she sped off. I laughed.

"That girls got a bladder like a squirrel." i said trying to make a joke. They didn't laugh.

"Why'd she bring you?" asked an intimidating brown haired girl.

"I'm her friend she wanted me to see this i guess." i replied.

"Well we don't want you here." said a guy with curly hair.

"Yeah. We don't hang out with regular people." said the guy with long hair next to him.

"Dropped that when i became famous." said the black guy.

"For nickelodeon kids you guys sure are rude as fuck." i replied. They stared at me, shocked. Someone put an arm around me.

"You guys having fun." asked Victoria. I looked at her, ready to answer but they all quickly jumped in.

"Yeah of course! She's wonderful." i glared at them.

"No i'm talking about other celebrities." i replied. She smiled. I'd never told her. Why would i? They could hate me and that was fine i didn't care.

"Will you come with me if i protect you from.. Whoever then!" she asked seeing an alternative. I groaned and sat up but she could tell i was breaking because she hugged me and said, "Yes! I love you! So so much!" she jumped up and started going through the dresses trying to decide what to wear. "What's Zayn's favorite color? I should wear that. Or maybe red. I heard you always look hotter in red." she says holding up a short red dress and a blue one. It was a bit longer but still really short.