@ mentions and Alison

So i haven't had Niall's point of view for a while... it's just been sarah but not even on purpose. i'll include Niall's point of view now though so yeah..
-x-

Sarah:

Twitter wasn't usually the first thing i went on when i got up in the morning but it was today. Niall said he would tweet about me and i was waiting. The whole car ride back Victoria was gushing not only about Zayn but about my kiss with Niall. I still felt like i was on fire. I could still feel his lips and his hands on my waist. I was trying to breath normally but that wasn't working out so well. Victoria was too excited to notice the state i was in. When i got home we had dinner and my parents tried talking to me about my day and what we did. I didn't say much other than the fact that we played games and watched a movie. Then i rushed up to my room there was a text from Niall on my phone. When can i see you again? simple enough question but it made my heart race.

Whenever my mom let's me. i guess.. i replied.

Can that be soon? he asked. I found myself laughing.

You just saw me Niall. i teased.

I know but i want to see you again :) he replied. We went on to talk about other things before i told him i had to go concentrate on homework. He wished me good luck and said goodbye.

Instead of starting my homework right away though i went on twitter and followed the boys. Then i set up notifications on my phone so i would know when he tweeted about me. He didn't say anything though. I felt a pang of unhappiness then immediately wanted to slap myself. This is was Niall Horan and if he doesn't like you he doesn't like you. So that night i flopped down in my bed and tried not to think of it but it still hurt. But when i woke up this morning i felt like i was about to faint. There it was one tweet from @NiallOfficial. My heart was racing as i opened the tweet.

@NiallOfficial I've met an amazing girl guys! Tell you more later :) that was it. I felt like screaming that was me! He didn't mention a name or my twitter name but i felt like i was in heaven. There was no more tweets but out of curiosity i turned my computer and logged onto twitter. I wanted to look at the comments and see what the fans thought. Big mistake.

As soon as i clicked on the tweet the number of comments, re-tweets, and favorite's popped up. Over two million comments. Holy fuck. Some of them were really funny. The first one that came up was from this girl called @NiallsCurls I'm guessing Harry and Niall were her favorites because Niall obviously didn't have curls. Or maybe he did i wouldn't know. He could straighten his hair. She simply put a picture link up in reply to Niall. It was hilarious i actually found myself laughing out loud. It said "NIALL HORAN IS TAKEN." FALSE I AM STILL SINGLE. It was great but others were more threatening saying they were going to find me and kill me. Calling me a bitch and a slut.

Others tried guessing who it was. Screaming that it just HAD to be Demi Lovato because they were seen recently together at one of their concerts. There was a couple people arguing saying it had to be someone else because he didn't @ mention Demi. Others were saying how fans should support them no matter who the boys went out with. That made me smile.

But for every funny and kind comment about Niall's relationship there were ten more threatening death. I quickly logged out and closed down my laptop. I closed my eyes and did a little breathing. I opened my eyes and got ready for school. Alison was a blur as she raced toward me down the hall. "HOLY CRAP. IT'S YOU ISN'T IT. FUCK I CAN'T KEEP THIS BACK ANYMORE." she screamed at me shaking my shoulders.

"Deep breathing come on, relax you'll get in trouble." i said trying to calm her down but on the inside i was just as freaked out as she was.

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. OH MY GOD THIS IS BIG SARAH." she shouted almost collapsing.