Superhero

Niall:

I told her I would pick her up from school. She said i didn't have to that Victoria would do it or her parents but i insisted. I had a plan. During lunch i called her. "Hi!" i said cheerfully.

"Niall..?" she asked. Her voice sounded really far a way.

"Yeah! Where are you?" i asked. I heard her laugh.

"School stupid. Where else?" she said laughing again.

"I dunno." i said laughing.

"Why are you calling?" she asked. There was a lot of banging noises and people shouting.

"What's going on?" i said replying with a question.

"Lunch time gets pretty hectic around here." she said. "Why are you calling again?" she asked. I could just see her face. The way her eyebrows would furrow for a second and then she would arch an eyebrow and cock her head waiting for an answer. I was always very observant of people. Watching Sarah was like watching the sun set. You never wanted to stop staring.

"What size are you?" i asked. She snorted.

"Are you asking for my shirt size?" she sounded so sarcastic but at the same time really confused.

"I guess i am yeah." i could feel my face get hot maybe i should just tell her what i was doing. "I'm buying you a shirt." it wasn't a total lie, but it wasn't the whole truth either.

"What? Why! Don't." she said. As if she could stop me.

"Just tell me." i said.

"Nope. I'm not telling you now." she replied. But in the back round i heard someone shout,

"Small! Or a medium. She likes to have room to move." it was meant with a slight thud and an, "Ow." I was guessing Sarah might have punched someone in the arm.

"Shut up." she said under her breath.

"Too late. I heard her." Sarah sighed.

"Want my jean size while your at it?" she said sarcastically. I laughed when someone shouted back

"Size nine!" Sarah hit her again. "You're mean." i recognized the voice. It was Alison.

"Ok well that's what i called for. I'll let you eat lunch." i told her.

"It better be a cute shirt." grumbled Sarah.

"Bye love." i said laughing.

"Bye Niall." she replied. She hung up. I put my phone away. I walked out of my room pulling on my jacket.

"Where ya going?" Harry called out from the couch. I turned around to look at him as i grabbed the car keys. His hair was all messed up like he'd just woken up. Which he probably had, even though it was the middle of the afternoon.

"To see Sarah." i replied. "Well i have to get something first." i said shrugging.

"Ok." he said with a yawn. He dropped his head back onto the couch. I sort of didn't want to leave him alone. Louis, Eleanor, Zayn and Victoria were off on a double date and Liam was at the store.

I bit back my tongue so i wouldn't pop the question and ask if he wanted to come. It's not that i didn't want him there. We were going back to the U.K soon. We'd finished all our shows and we had all agreed we had been in the U.S for too long. It was time to go home. I walked toward the car and sighed. I hadn't told Sarah yet. I didn't know how to tell her. I really like her but i never thought about long distant relationships and how they might work out. With Louis and Eleanor Louis would just fly out to see her in between show dates. then when she had finished school for that year she would fly out and stay with us the rest of the tour. I couldn't do that with Sarah. I mean i could but seeing how strict her mom is. I sucked in my breath and started the car. No need to worry now. I told myself as i backed out down the driveway. I'll cross that bridge when i get there. Which means i have three days. I gunned the car and sped off down the road.