Niall and News

Sarah:

I guess i shoud've seen it coming. I mean there had been some pictures before but they were blurry and Niall hadn't really said anything. There was going to be questions. I just hoped they wouldn't be so soon. I woke up like any other day. I had most of my stuff all packed and ready to go. I quickly changed and tromped down the stairs. Breakfast was cereal and i planted myself in front of the TV to watch the news. My dad liked watching the weather and hearing the traffic report. I was just bored. I almost spit out my cereal when the headline came up though. "Next we will be talking with the international sensation One Direction and hear news on their new movie." weird. Niall hadn't said anything about being on the news. You think he would have. I just shrugged it off and then chocked. "And we'll talk to Niall about this mysterious girl." My dad came running in when he heard me gasping for air.

"What! What! What's wrong!" he asked kneeling in front of me. I shooed him away and tried to breath normally.

"Look!" i pointed at the screen. I had paused it on a photo of Niall and I. Well my face was pixelated at the moment but you could bet my ass that they would show what i looked like when they popped the question. It was a really good photo too. We were in the bookstore and everything looked so clear. For the people watching this who i knew there would be no mistaking my face.

"Is that you and Niall?" my dad asked confused.

"YES DAD!" i shouted. He didn't seemed phased or frantic at all.

"Well it had to happen sometime. Wait where are you guys?" he asked. i blushed i had told them Victoria and i went out after school i didn't say where and i also left out the part where Niall and Zayn tagged along.

"Uhh. Zayn and Niall met us up at the bookstore yesterday." i said looking at the ground. My dad just nodded thoughtfully.

"Ok well. Tell me when it's back on i wanna hear what he a to say about you." he said walking back up to his room to get ready for work.

"Why?" i asked watching him.

"So i can kick his ass if he says something bad." i found myself laughing despite how worried i was. I quickly un-paused it and brought it back up to speed. It was showing a car commercial. My stomach was churning and i no longer wanted my cereal. I went and threw i out in the kitchen. I washed my bowl and spoon trying to calm down and utterly failing.

"And we're back with ONE DIRECTION." i heard the TV say.

"DAD!" i screeched. I heard him run down the stairs as i plunged toward the couch. We made it there at the same time. They were showing a bunch of screaming fans as they came out and sat on a rather long couch. Harry was first and he looked adorable smiling and waving. Louis as next, Zayn, Liam, and i held my breath, Niall. He looked gorgeous in all black with his hair gelled up.

"Which one is Niall?" my dad asked. I hit him and he laughed. He knew who Niall was he was just trying to be funny. They talked about their movie for a little bit. Harry said they couldn't say much about it saying it was a surprise. They said they would be posting short clips though. Then the lady popped the question.

"So which one of you boy's are single?" she asked. I held my breath as Liam and Harry raised his hand. Everyone laughed. "So Harry and Liam. Are you looking for a girlfriend?" she asked.

"Uhh.. I'm always looking for a girlfriend." said Harry. Everyone laughed and Zayn nudged Harry.

"Just waiting for the right one?" Liam said with a shrug. There was a chorus of AAWWW's, and Liam just shrugged and smiled brightly.