Upside Down

Sarah:

It was lunch time. I was sitting at my regular table of 'people who want something from me'. The seat next to me was open waiting for Alison. She came rushing up plopped down and leaned in really close to me. I laughed. "I'm ready tell me." she said excitedly. I was about to launch into my story when my phone buzzed.

"Hold on." i said holding up my pointer finger signaling that i needed a minute. She glared at me as i picked up my phone. There was a message from Niall and one from Victoria. I opened Niall's first.

Eleanor want's to know if you can come over tomorrow :) i quickly sent a reply.

You don't want me over there? i asked. I must have been smiling because Alison said,

"Is that him!" as she grabbed my phone.

"Hey!" i said trying to get it back.

"Oh my god you guys are so cute!" she said a bit too loudly.

"Shhh.." i said as people turned to look at us.

"Of course he will want you there." she said jumping up an down.

"Shh.." i said trying to calm her. I looked at Victoria's message. She was basically threatening me saying i had to go over to their house tomorrow. Another message popped up from Niall.

Of course i want you to come! Can you go? he asked. I quickly typed back that i would have to ask my mom.

"Does your mom know who he is?" Alison asked. I shook my head. "Are you going to tell her?" she asked I shrugged.

"You know my mom. Plus it's the first guy i've gone out with and if she finds out he's a pop-star she might flip." i said throwing my hands up. She nodded.

"Well you have to tell her because this. Is BIG." she said putting emphasis on the word big.

"It was just one date." i said trying to sound realistic. I mean Niall and i couldn't last forever and this wasn't really going anywhere either.

"Turning into a second one! This is big!" said Alison. She seemed more excited than i did.

"Yeah and he's famous." i said trying to make her see sense.

"So is Victoria!" she said gesturing next to her as if Victoria was there.

"Yeah but am i dating Victoria?" i asked. "No. I'm not." i said shaking my head.

"So you admit it." Alison said smiling triumphantly.

"What?" i said confused.

"You and Niall are dating." she said her smile growing. I groaned. There was no winning with her.

When i got home i heard pounding music coming from my bedroom. I wasn't surprised when i climbed the stairs and opened the door to find Victoria was lounging on my bed. She must have been there a while. There was a plate with half eaten food nearby and things were a bit out of place. A long time ago we had given her key's to our house and a garage opener. She was just always here. "Hey!" she said jumping up and running over. "Can you go?" she asked. I set my backpack down, looking at her funny.

"Obviously my mom is not home." i said. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Well did you text her? Call her?" i shook my head she started to glare at me.

"These things are better to ask in person." i told her. She sighed heavily and flopped back onto my bed. "Hey move i have homework." i said. She scooted over and i plopped down. My mom didn't come home until dinner time.