Picture This

Sarah:

I woke up the next morning and groaned. I did not want to get up. I hated school. I had next to no friends. No real one's anyways. I had friends i hung out with but they were just my friends because they wanted something from me or Victoria. It was fine i guess, i mean what they usually asked for was outrageous and once they found out they would never get it, like autographs or whatever they would stop hanging around me. Others stuck around holding out hope. I only had two true friends. They understood because they had been friends with Victoria since diaper days too. Jackson was two years older though and already in college so it was just Alison and i. Thank god it was senior year.

Grudgingly i got up and started to get ready for school. I grabbed my clothes i was going to wear for that day and headed for the bathroom to take a shower. I turned it on and poured on the heat. Stripping down i got in and sighed feeling the water rush over me. It was really hot but i didn't care. I shampooed my hair, rubbing it into my scalp. I always hated school, but soon i would be in college with Alison and Jackson. I just had to stick it out. Then all at once everything from last night came rushing back. The pizza, driving, the kiss, Niall. Oh god, Niall. I had kissed Niall. I bit my lip and shook my head Get a grip. I told myself. I turned off the shower and toweled off. Changing, i put my hair up in a very wet messy bun behind my head then i headed to my room to get my stuff for school. I grabbed my phone from my dresser on the way out.

Turning it on I saw that I had a couple of messages. One from Victoria, Jackson, Alison and one from Niall. i quickly opened Niall's message Hey love i can't stop thinking about you. I hope you had as much fun as i did. Can't wait to see you again. It felt like my heart was beating out of it's chest. i quickly sent back a reply.

I did have fun Niall :) I'll talk to you during lunch. Can't wait to see you either. I felt like i was about to pass out. did he really have that much fun? Can he really not wait to see me?

"Sarah!" my mom called out to me, "You'll be late for school!" I sighed. She's always saying that. I've never been late.

"Coming!" i called down. She was already in the car when i ran down the stairs, taking two at a time. I hopped in and i could feel myself smiling, giddy with happiness. "What's gotten into you?" my mom asked, looking at me with a funny expression.

"Nothing." i said wiping the smile from my face. After a couple minutes of silence my mom spoke again.

"So how was your blind date with a.. Oh what is his name.." she said, furrowing her brow.

"Niall." I prompted.

"Yes Niall!" she finished as if she had just remembered instead of me telling her.

"It was okay." i shrugged trying to be casual about this. I mean it was my first date and all.

"Was he nice?" she asked.

"Yes mom." i replied. Niall was nothing but nice, and sweet.

"Well what's he like?" she continued.

"He's fun. He's.. Different." i told her. Different? What does that even mean!

"Well, Sarah. I know that he's the first guy you've ever gone out with but i really hope you think before you..." i knew where this was going.

"Mom!" i cried out sternly, looking at her a bit shocked. She looked just about as embarrassed as i felt. "I'm not going to have sex with him." i continued, feeling my face get really hot. My mom swallowed hard.

"I just want to make sure if you do you'll use protection and.." No, I wasn't hearing this.

"Mom!" i cried out, cutting her off. She read my expression.