We Need To Talk

Niall:

I found myself leaning up against my car like yesterday with Victoria across from me. She was smirking at something on her phone. Then she let out a loud laugh as the bell rang signaling the end of school. "What's so funny?" I asked putting my hands in my pocket.

"You are in troubbllleee." Victoria said extending the word trouble.

"What why?" i asked confused. Victoria just laughed.

"You'll see." she said a giant smile on her face. I quickly went through everything i had ever said to Sarah that might upset her and everything I've ever done. There wasn't much that she could be upset for. There was a commotion up in front. Alison was gesturing and talking loudly to Sarah who was nodding but clearly not paying attention. She was staring t me pointedly frown on her face eyebrows furrowed. She stopped in front of me and just stared. Victoria and Alison were quite.

"Hi." i said a bit scared.

"We need to talk." my heart almost stopped. I've heard those words before. Was she breaking up with me? What had i done? Oh god i felt sick.

"Uhh ok love." i said going around the side of my car and opening the door for her. I was trying to get nice bonus points. Why would she break up with me? She didn't say anything as she stepped into my car. Victoria and Alison were snickering which made me think it wasn't that serious a matter or maybe they were laughing because they've never seen me so scared before.

"Calm down." Victoria whispered as i came around to the drivers side.

"Am i going to die?" i whispered back. They both just giggled so i opened the door and stepped in. Starting the engine i took a glance at Sarah. She was staring ahead and had her arms crossed. I gulped as i backed out and headed toward the street. When we were about a block away from the school i spoke up. "So what did you want to talk about?" my brain had been racing the whole time trying to come up with something.

"Park the car." she said roughly. Oh god. My heart was beating out of my chest as i parked on the curb and killed the engine. She was going through her phone. I turned in my seat to look at her.

"I can't believe you did this!" she said huffily showing me her phone. On the screen there was a picture of my tweet from when i picked her up that day she got attacked. Below that a picture of her sleeping. She scrolled through a couple more tweets of mine and i felt the knot in my chest disappear and all the anxiety and worry i have disappear. Actually i was pretty shocked.

"That's what your mad about!" i asked astonished.

"Yes." Sarah said crossing her arms and putting her phone away. i couldn't help it i laughed."It's not funny." Sarah said grumpily.

"No,no love that's not what I'm laughing at!" i explained quickly taking her hand.

"Then what?" she asked confused.

"I thought you were breaking up with me." i told her. A slow smile crept across her face.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah. I was pretty damn scared." i said.

"Well good." Sarah said trying not to laugh.

"What?" i all but yelled.

"Serves you right! Posting creepy photos of me." she said laughing. I laughed with her.

"Ok ok. How bout i only post a picture if you say it's ok?" i said trying to compromise.

"Why do you want to post pictures of me anyways?" Sarah asked her nose crinkling up in slight disgust.

"Because your beautiful babe. I want to show you off." i said kissing her cheek. Sarah made a face at me and pushed me away.