Popcorn and Pouting

Niall:

She screamed as i jumped into the pool. The water rushed past us and i let go of her as we fought our way back to the surface. Sarah made it there before me. I came up laughing. Her lips were parted to form a perfect 'O' and she looked completely shocked. "Niall!" Sarah shouted splashing water at me.

"What?" i asked trying to hold back my laughter.

"How about a warning next time!" she cried out, punching my arm. I rubbed the spot even though it didn't hurt.

"If i warned you it wouldn't have been the same!" She splashed more water at me.

"You know i'm already wet that doesn't do anything." I told her with a smirk. Sarah glared at me. Grinning i dropped down underwater and grabbed her arm tugging her down with me. Sarah struggled in my grip and narrowed her eyes at me. She looked beautiful, even underwater. We went up for air and i gasped, breathing in deeply as i watched Sarah resurface a few feet from me. I started to swim toward her but she shouted at me,

"Stay away Niall!" She swam in the opposite direction. I watched her try to duck behind Louis and Eleanor who were currently kissing in the shallow water. They immediately broke apart and let me go through them. She shrieked and blushed a bit as she swam away. Hiding behind Liam I heard her whisper "Protect me." Liam smiled back at her.

"Can't love." he replied before shoving her towards me I burst out laughing while she swam away. Harry didn't help her either. Simply pushed her my way with a mischievous grin. I wrapped my arm around her waist and brought her close to me. She blushed and refused to look me in the eye. I would've been blushing too but i was kind of caught up in the moment. "Niall." she said a bit nervously. I let go and she immediately splashed me with water. I laughed as she swam towards Victoria. "Make him stop!" Sarah shouted holding onto Victoria's shoulders.

"Niall." Victoria said sternly "Stop harassing my best friend." Victoria turned around and hugged Sarah while Zayn chuckled nearby.

"Liam!" Harry complained.

"Ya mate?" he questioned swimming over to him.

"I'm hungry. I want food." Harry said with a pout.

"What do you want me to make?" Liam asked politely.

"You cook?" came Sarah's surprised voice. Liam looked over at her and shrugged.

"Well ya." He replied simply.

"I want popcorn!" Harry shouted drawing the attention back to him.

"Popcorn's not food." Eleanor scolded. Louis and her had gotten out of the pool and Louis was holding a towel out to her while she wrung out her hair.

"Is to." said Harry with another pout. I heard Zayn and Victoria snicker behind me.

"We could watch a movie and i'll make lunch... And popcorn." Liam added. Harry immediately brightened up and all but vaulted out of the pool. He shook his head out, his wet curls throwing water everywhere. Liam followed him wrapping a towel around his waist. I watched as Liam ran his hands through his damp hair. Suddenly i was dunked underwater. When I came up I heard Sarah laughing hysterically.

"Got you." she said with a wink before swimming away. Zayn was helping Victoria out of the pool and Eleanor was passing them towels. I caught up with Sarah and reached the steps before her. I extended my hand and she blushed, biting her bottom lip before accepting the offer. Her hand was warm despite the fact that the water was extremely cold. Eleanor was standing in front of us looking sort of sheepish.

"What?" i asked.

"Umm. There's only one towel left out here." she was holding it out to us like it might bite her. "I'll get another." she squeaked rushing past Louis and into the house, leaving the towel on a table. Sarah had her arms wrapped around her and I watched as she shivered a little. Picking up the towel I gingerly put it over her shoulders. She glanced at the ground before catching my eye.