Jackson

Sarah:

"So did you get into any trouble?" Niall's voice bounced off the walls of my silent room. I was laying on my stomach on my bed swinging my feet back and forth. He had just gotten back to his house after he had dropped me off.

"Obviously not if I answered the phone." I told him. He laughed on the other end. I had been worried that my mom would get home before we did and I'd be in big trouble. To my surprise she wasn't home left. My dad greeted me a i walked through the door. He was shaking his head but smiling too. He wouldn't tell mom. Niall kissed me lightly before racing out the door. Not five minutes later my mom pulled up in her Cadillac.

"Well do you want to do something tomorrow then?" Niall asked. I tried not to sigh. I know he's leaving at the end of this week. I know he took a week of his vacation off to stay with me a bit longer, but my mom wouldn't be so understanding. She's worried my grades will plummet now that i have a boyfriend. And maybe they have dropped a bit but right now everything is feeling a bit surreal. I'm sure ill get it together once i wrap my head around the idea that I'm dating Niall oran.

"You know i want to but.." he stopped me.

"Worried about your mom." i sighed.

"She's worried about me. I've never had a boyfriend before remember." i said turning over onto my back and staring at the ceiling.

"I still find that hard to believe." i was about to say Really? Because i don't, butI stopped myself. Niall will get upset if i talk badly about myself. I wasn't saying it to try and fish for a compliment it's just how i felt.

"Well it was a thing. I just don't want her to get upset that im always with you. She knows your leaving, but .. I don't know." i said turning back over and biting my lip anxiously.

"She just doesn't want to see you get hurt." Niall said calmly. Ow. I know he's not implying anything but eventually Niall will break up with me. I will certainly never break up with him. It's not that i have such little faith in him it's that I'm not good enough for him and one day he will realize that.

"Well she's always been a bit overprotective. Never waiting me to stay out late and yada yadda yada." i said. Niall laughed and i smiled. I loved Niall's laugh. He has one of those laughs that makes everyone want to laugh.

"She is your mother." Niall reasoned. I sighed.

"It's smothering. I never realized it before now." i replied. Niall chuckled and the phone beeped i took it from my ear and looked down. Call waiting. "Hey Niall i'll text you. I have a call waiting." i explained.

"Ok babe." he replied.

"Bye." i said.

"See you tomorrow." before i could correct him i hung up. Shaking my head i answered the phone.

"Hello?" i called out.

"Been a while hasn't it." a rough voice at the other end said.

"Jackson!" i shouted practically falling off my bed. Jackson's laughter filled the room.

"Hey." he said.

"What.. What are you doing? Why are you calling?" i sputtered out.

"Hello to you too. I'm just making the usual rounds. I talked to Alison a couple minutes ago. Is there something you would like to tell me?" he asked. His tone was serious but i knew he was joking.

"I have a boyfriend." i said straightaway. Alison always said Jackson and i were blunt with each other. We just never kept the truth from one another that's how i saw it. It's not that i didn't have that kind of relationship with Alison and Victoria we're girls we like our secrets. We always come out with it eventually. With Jackson it was different. Having him as a best friend was easy. Simple. No drama nothing. I could literally tell him anything and he wouldn't judge. He would always be there for me no matter what.