Twist and Shout

Sarah:

She had us play twister. I know right, twister. It's basically a game where you get to be really close to someone else's ass or well.. You get the picture. I ended up being in really compromising positions with Harry and Liam. Liam would apologize again and again but Harry would always have some cheeky remark and then he would smirk or laugh. Zayn and Victoria were cool with thier whole situation which i thought was weird for Zayn. Louis and Eleanor would just laugh at all of us. Niall wouldn't stop staring at me.

"Can we stop?" i asked. I had one foot on green and the other on blue. Left hand on yellow and right on red. but i was backwards so basically crab walking without moving. I was sort of really low to the ground because i was really just about to drop. I have no arm strength at all. Harry was right above me. I mean literally. His hand was on a blue circle next to my left arm and his other hand was on green circle near my right am. His right foot was on a red dot near my left leg and his left foot on a yellow dot near my right leg.

"Why babe? I think i like it like this." he said smiling down at me. Yeah Harry Styles was basically hovering over me and i was blushing like no other.

"Oh yeah. That looks bad." came Eleanor's voice somewhere off to the side. I didn't want to look because I was watching Harry making sure he didn't look anywhere else but my face.

"I dunno. I quite like it." said Harry. I made a face at him.

"I'll smack you." i said trying to sound rude and mean. He just made a face back and laughed. I glared at him.

"Ok we can stop." Eleanor said. I immediately dropped my arms. They were sore already. Good to know i can barely hold up my own weight. Harry straightened up and held out his hand to me to help me up. I took it not expecting him to pull me into him. I looked at him confused and he laughed at my expression.

"I'll take it from here." came a soft voice. I was spun around into Niall's arms. He was biting his lip fighting a smile. I heard Harry snicker and i looked away.

"Niall." i said lowly. He let go and my cheeks turned red.

"Sorry about Harry." he said quietly. I looked up at him which was probably a bad idea because i absolutely loved his eyes. It may sound like a cliche but they were as blue as the sky.

"It's all right." i murmured. We were standing really close. Close enough to kiss but i wasn't about to make the first move again. I don't even know why i did it the first time. I just really wanted too. He smelled amazing though. I just wanted to wrap my arms around him and hug him but i wasn't going to do that either. It happened so fast i barely knew it happened. Niall lightly kissed my cheek. I probably looked like a beat i was so red. Thankfully nobody else seemed to notice what Niall had just done.

"Let's watch a movie!" shouted Eleanor. The boys started to push the couches back and threw down pillows while Eleanor and Victoria fought over witch movie to watch.

"Let's put on Mean Girls!" said Eleanor excited.

"I've never liked that movie much." everyone stopped and stared at Victoria. I of course already knew this. Victoria thought it was an unrealistic representation of high school. Not that she would know. She's never been.

"Even i like that movie." Harry said. I laughed at me and he made a face.

"Let's just watch a Disney movie." i said. They all agreed with me it was only a matter of what movie to choose. "Can i pick?" i asked. They actually let me because they didn't feel like trying to fight over what movie it should be. I walked over to the neat little rows of DVD's they had lined up on the shelf.