Simon Cowell

Sarah:

After Niall had signed most of the books he took a photo with one of them. Then we put them down and walked out of the store. I don't know how long we were in there but it was darker than it was earlier outside. "Hold up." said Niall putting his hand on my shoulder to stop me. He ran in front of me and held up his camera.

"Wait what are you doing!" i called throwing up my hands to cover my face. He walked back over.

"Hey it's ok. I'm just going to take a picture of you under the sign of the book store so they know where to look." i shook my head not looking at him. "Why not?" he asked.

"Because people will recognize me." i said plain and simple. He got a sort of hurt shocked look on his face.

"Are you embarrassed of me!" he said eye's wide covering his mouth but i knew it was all he took to not start laughing. I made a face at him and he laughed. "Here." he said pulling a pair of sunglasses out of his pocket. "Will that work?" he asked.

"Fineee." i said with a sigh. He chuckled as he walked away. I put on his sunglasses. He was standing a couple feet away from me holding up the camera.

"Do something cute." he shouted.

"Like what?" i asked instead of replying, he laughed. I threw my hands in the air and smiled. I could see Niall smiling as he took the picture. I walked over to him.

"I'm going to put them all together and then put them on twitter." he stated.

"Like a collage?" i asked. He nodded pulling up an app on his phone. I watched him arrange the photos. "What are you going to say?" i asked.

"You'll see." he said with a smirk turning his phone away from me.

"Oh come!" i said crossing my arms with a huff. He laughed.

"Sent." he said. With a roll of my eyes i took out my phone. The notification had just popped up on my phone.

@NiallOfficial My girl and i at the bookstore shhh." and then there was a link for the photo.

"I am not your's." i said. Flipping my hair off my shoulders.

"I beg to differ." he replied smiling at me hands behind his back.

"I'm rolling my eyes but you can't see." i said pointing at his sunglasses. I scooted away from him as he tried to take them off.

"You gotta give those back sometime." he said.

"Or maybe i'll just keep them." i said turning away from him and walking away. I heard his footsteps behind me and i darted behind a car so that he was on the other side of it. He gave me a look.

"Oh come on. Now you're just being childish." he said crossing his arms, but i could tell he wanted to smile.

"Like you don't act like a four year old." i said sticking out my tongue.

"Why do you always do that? Is that the best you can come up with?" he asked. He ran around the car but i went the opposite direction and we stopped facing each other still on opposite sides of the car.

"Go away." i said and took off back toward the plaza area. I don't know if i underestimated how fast Niall could run or if i was just really unfit because he caught up to me and spun me around. I would have fallen if he hadn't put his arms around my waist. "Let go." i said trying to push his hands off of me.

"No." he replied lowly. I looked back up at him. He was smiling brilliantly and his blue eyes were quite literally sparkling. My breath caught in my throat. I was still holding onto his arms and they actual had muscle. He was stick skinny and i had not expected that.