CHAPTER 19

FIFTH WAS SUDDENLY shove to the side by Jen as she showed a picture that was posted in Facebook. His eyebrows meet as he glares at her phone.

“The kid is so cute! Look at how he handles the little girl it’s so cute!” She squeals as she reacted a heart on it and took a screenshot.

Fifth grabbed her phone as he looked at the picture more carefully, he was also included but of course no one dared would make fun of him or ask him why was he with Zero or with the kid.

“Who took a picture of this?” He asked as Jen took her phone back, “It’s posted in a group page, everyone went crazy actually. Zero is such a daddy material”

He glared at her even more, “Delete that, you can’t just take a photo of someone without their permission”

“Isn’t that the point why the word ‘stolen’ exist? Your also included and I know no one will dare to ask you but it’s also weird to see you with Zero” Jen shared the post which gained more attention from other people.

“And what do you think my brat brother would feel?”

Jen pursed her lips and shut her phone and looked at him, “Does he hates this kind of stuff?”

“Of course anyone would hate it, if someone did that to you would you be mad?” Fifth remarked.

“I wouldn’t mind, as long my picture looks good” The girl even flipped her hair, “Then if someone commented, assuming you’re a mom would you still feel good?”

Her mood turn sour as she bit the inside of her cheek, not saying anything.

“Tell the admin to delete that picture, I don’t want any rumor running around the campus, and the admin refuse I’m coming to beat her or him, personally” He threaten as Jen nod her head and open her phone.

Fifth looked beside her as the girl chatted the admin to delete the photos, as they were busy texting the admin, Megan and Quian came in the room.

The two of them approaches the two and was about to announce what they saw when they noticed that Jen was chatting the admin to delete the photos.

“Oh you already saw it?” Megan asked as Fifth looked at the two of them, “And you were about to tell me about it?”

Megan rolled her eyes, “Duh! Just by looking at the two of you give me goosebumps!”

“I know right? It’s rare to see the two of you getting along together, plus with a kid!” Jen commented her attention still on her phone.

Quian just looked at the two of them, “What are you doing Jen?”

“Fifth told me to delete the photos, the admin is still working on it. Must be a slow internet” She answered.

Not a minute later the admin chatted her that the photos were gone on Facebook, which made Fifth satisfied but when Megan told them that there was also a post in Twitter and Instagram, Fifth was close to cause a rampage.

“I thought that fucking admin told you it was deleted?! Why the heck there are still more in Instagram and Twitter?!” Fifth raged as Quian tried to calm him down.

“I guess your brother is that popular, look, more and more people are posting it” Megan grinned as Fifth blood boiled even more.

“Your pissing me off” He barked as the student in there class started to walk away at the room, not wanting to be part of the rampage.

“Why are you pissed? There talking about Zero not you,” Jen stated as she read the comments in Instagram, “Oh wait I take it back, it’s actually the both of you, some even assume that Zero has a child or…”