CHAPTER 30

MAY HAD BEEN looking at the young teenager for some time now. She sighed seeing the sixth attempt of the youngest, “Sole if your gonna get dress at least wear something casual”

Sole turn around showing his black tux as he adjust the tight ribbon in his neck, “But I wanna be presentable!” He insisted as May sighed and walked towards him.

She untied the ribbon in his neck so that the latter could breath properly, “You know if your trying too hard, Rosy might assume your trying too hard”

May unbutton his tux jacket as Sole let out a defeating sigh and take the jacket off as he put it aside and ruffle his hair in annoyance.

“It’s my first time seeing my mom up-close at least let me dress up” He state, May put both of her hands in his shoulder and assured him, “Then just be yourself, didn’t Zero told you not to push yourself when your planning to meet her?”

The younger brother nod as May smiled and patted both of his shoulder, “Just wear something casual” She removed her hands from him before exiting the room and ready there food before they leave.

Sole looked in the mirror as he groaned and took off his clothes and looked at his closet to find some decent casual wear.

It took him twenty minutes to find an outfit to wear. A simple black shirt tucked inside his white pants paired with white shoes as he adjust his hair in a presentable style.

Looking at the mirror to check himself he nod in approval before grabbing his things and exit his room. Going downstairs his father had finish eating his own food as Sole sat at his usual seat and ate.

Seeing him wearing something casual May nod in approval as she placed the paper bags at the end of the table, “What time will you two leave?”

Teresa asked as Rome looked at his son who almost finished his food, “After he brush his teeth, take care of the house for us alright? It might take a while”

The two maids nod in reply as they ready the rest of the gifts, Sole finished eating as he put his plate on the sink and ran towards the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Rome could only smile at his son’s excitement, “His happy to see his mother” He stated as he stood up and adjust his tux.

He wouldn’t lie he was also nervous to see his ex-wife and could literally imagine how she’ll pounce on him because there eldest son just left her.

Just thinking of it made him shiver in a cold sweat. Not a few minutes later Sole came beside him with a smile of excitement. “Ready to go dad?”

“Of course, here carrying these and put them in the car” He pointed at the paper bags that was sitting at the end of the table. Sole carried all of them with no hustle because there were mostly food and clothes for the family as a gift.

The two of them went out as Rome unlocked the car and open the door from the backseat so that he could carefully put the gifts. After putting them one by one the both of them were ready to go.

Rome started the engine as Sole was seated at the passenger seat, the both of them were feeling nervous as the father started to drive.

The ride was silent and nerve-wrecking but he was assured that Fifth told him that he called his dad for a talk which he agree so that the misunderstanding will be cleared.

“Dad can I ask you something?” Sole questioned as Rome hummed in response, “Do you still love mom?”

His father didn’t answer him in which Sole quickly apologized at the question, Rome sighed, “Its fine. You just need to know”