CHAPTER 21

ZERO HISSED WHEN Mars started to apply the ointment in his back. “I told you not to take a hot shower!” He scolded his friend as Zero stayed quiet and endure the pain.

He was currently at Mars house as a ‘guest’. Mars immediately came to the rescue when he received a call from him saying he needs to temporarily hide.

“Next time don’t mingle in with your sister, she’s the same as your abusive step-brother” Mars spat and Zero didn’t came to argue because Mars would run more and more.

After applying the ointment Zero lay down on his stomach as Mars put a several pack of ice in his bruised back, after placing them all he opens his mouth.

“How long are you going to hide?” He asked, “I’m still thinking, Mark said that he’ll message me if his cooling down”

Mars sighed, “One of his friends came here this morning, I let them searched the house except from this room. I told them this was my dead grandma’s room, that was excusable”

“It worked though”

“That Sole kid visited you yesterday and reschedule the dinner date you have” He told him as Zero turned his head to look at him.

“What day is it today?” He asked, “Monday, I already told the guys your safe and not to tell anyone about your location”

“No one else came after Sole?”

“Your step-sister asked but my sister handled her. I don’t wanna talk to her with my harsh words” He chuckled as Zero thanked him.

The reason he chooses to hide in Mars house was because it was secure and he often visits his house. He couldn’t go to Ace and bother him and his lover, same goes for Sean, he didn’t want to hear the loud moans and grunts in his room every night.

“I’m going this afternoon and leave you here, my sister will check on you”

“Thanks for everything Mars”

Mars snickered, “Answer all my assignments and reports when you get better”

Zero chuckled and agree with him as he left the room so that he go to the university at the afternoon.

Now that he was alone, he started to think of a plan to come back to the house or help Rosy to talk to his brother, although he didn’t want to involve anymore he still can’t help but try to help her.

He decided to call at her at midnight and prayed that her phone isn’t taken away from her, then he needs to call Sole for the dinner that he had been planning.

Before he comes home, he still needs to confirm one last thing from him. The itch inside him isn’t going to fade away until he confirms it.

His heart also felt heavier and same goes for his feelings, he has been waiting for this moment to happen but he was still surprise that the confession turns to chaos.

And worst of that he felt bad, Fifth actually trust him back then. The stolen kisses, the teasing, the late night tutor and the closeness. He was asking why Fifth was acting like that, he thought it because it’s the way he teases him even though he knows to himself that Fifth had something for him.

He trusts him and Zero just stabbed his back.

He wouldn’t lie, he kinda missed the stolen kisses, the tease and the closeness they had. Zero was used to it; he was comfortable with it that’s why his missing it.

Because almost every day Fifth would spare his time, kissing and teasing him.

The door suddenly opened as he looked at the person and smiled, “I heard from my brother that you’re here”