Foxes...

"There you are! I've been searching for you."

"Huh? Oh hello office lady." Naruto stopped his movements as he was beginning to climb a building. He jumped off a wall and land beside her.

"What were you trying to do?"

"I wanted to see what was up there. Looked interesting. Besides, being high up is safer."

"Poor kid. Always looking for some place to hide away, even when you're having fun...well...at least you're having fun." She smiled at him and leaned down slightly to be able to place her hand against his back to guide him. "Let's get you to your new home."

"Home?"

"Yes, Naruto. Where'd you think you'd be?"

Naruto didn't respond, he just looked back to the dumpster and wall. Then he looked up along the building to the roof he was originally going towards. She watched his gaze and realized the real reason be was climbing up there.

"Seriously? How often have you had to do this?" She frowned slightly and turned him away from the building. "Naruto you don't need to live that way anymore. Let's go to your new place."

Naruto jumped around her excited to have a place to live. No more cold nights in the rain which would definitely be colder here. No more sleeping behind dumpsters and woken by a villager kicking his face in. His own bed...a bed!

She laughed at the kid jumping around. Didn't he have a place back in Konoha? "Let's get going before next week."

"Right! Let's go!"

Naruto had the widest smile on his face, standing outside the door. The house was within a mountain peak, the door was made of stone and had a stone entrance. It was chiseled with designs to make it stand out since one could think it was just a rock within the side of the peak.

"Well Naruto, on the other side of this door is your new home."

"Yup."

"Also, it would be best that you don-"

"Lady, you seem nice. Same with that Raikage fellow. I told you guys what I have because I had no choice. Besides, you guys are changing my life, least I could do was summarize."

"Why don't you think you had a choice?"

Naruto looked her dead in the eye. "I might not be that old, I might even act dumb, but I am no moron. You guys would have found some way to force me to talk. I heard that Raikage while I was outside. You seem nice, don't lie to me, please. At least, don't pretend that you aren't..."

She nodded to him. "Very well. Here's your set of keys. You are in the Southeastern district, Outer Ring. Peak 8. So if you're ever lost, look on any map within the village and you can find your way back."

"It is practically impossible for me to get lost...well lady, may I get your name? You know mine, it's only fair."

"I'm Mabui."

"Good to meet you. Well, I'm going to go running around in there and see what it's like to have a house."

She chuckled slightly before turning away and letting Naruto do his thing. "He'll turn out great."

Naruto opened the stone door, which was pretty heavy for him but he got it. When he stepped it in, there was a hall that led to a large open room. It was massive, quite an amazing living room, there was no furniture but that didn't matter to him. To the left was the kitchen which he ran directly into to see it loaded with food and drinks. It was stocked up to the brim.