s k y l i n e

yuwin
2022.05.06
23:22
not edited! im lazy

yuta didn't believe in real friendships or relationships, everyone will disappoint him anyways. it's a waste of his energy. he didn't want to trust anyone just to be hurt in the end. it's exhausting. he was fine with not sharing his secrets and concerns. that was just how he was raised, to not show emotions. to be cold. he knew that deep down he was the complete opposite of how he was raised. he wasn't ashamed of who he is though. he didn't really care. his parents weren't the richest, or the kindest but they cared. they never showed it but he knew that they cared. whether it was cutting fruits and giving it to him or checking up on him at four in the morning. he always treated them with respect. as much as he could but they never seemed to be satisfied. he always did his best but they were never happy. he would be fighting back tears every Friday not wanting to be in the same place as them. he hated his home. he couldn't even call it a home. he absolutely hated it. every single memory made there was bad.

things escalated quickly and now yuta is in a bus not knowing where he is going. he thought of calling a school friend but knew it would be uncomfortable for them and their family members so he held back. with two dollars and a phone yuta soon found himself on a beach. he didn't know if this was what he wanted. he has always wanted to move out but they never let him. "we are a family, we should stick together" "youre young and just want to do what everyone else does." "we have too many debts already. his parents were too controlling, too conservative, too strict, he was over it. he wanted to feel free even for a few hours and knowing his parents he knew they wouldn't file a missing person report.

yuta looked around trying to see anyone. not a single soul. he felt scared yet satisfied. no one could judge him. no one could say anything. it was just him. he laid down on the warm sand. he didn't want to sleep but didn't care anymore.

he was fast asleep and nothing could wake him up. well until he felt the sun, that kissed his skin, get blocked. he assumed the sun had gone down but then felt heat on his hair. he opened his eyes confused and saw a young guy holding a cigarette with his left hand with his right hand raised above yuta's eyes, the shadow of the other guy' hand blocking the sun from getting to yuta. "you're gonna get sun burned" yuta glared at the guy as he raises his left hand towards his mouth. "at least i don't smoke" the guy raised his arms in defence before sitting down next to yuta. "damn who hurt you?" he said with a dry chuckle. "everyone" yuta said sarcastically knowing deep down it was true. "sicheng. dong sicheng" the boy introduced himself after taking the cigarette away from his mouth. yuta stared at him for a bit before getting up ready to walk away. "family problems? friendships?" sicheng asked making yuta stop. "what?" he said as he turned around. sicheng shrugged as he walked towards the boy. "i can tell" "feels illegal" yuta responded. sicheng snickered before starting to speak again. "so im right? yo im looking for a roommate. rent too expensive for my broke ass" sicheng said as he starts walking knowing yuta would eventually follow him. "do i look like i have any money. i got 2 dollars on me" yuta said as he laughed. sicheng laughed as well after hearing the other's laugh. "you dont have a place to stay at?" sicheng asked, yutas mouth hung open. "how the fuck-" sicheng shrugged. "you don't look like ur from here. theres this cheap motel around the corner you trynna go take a shower and sleep?" sicheng asked before throwing his cigarette on the ground. yuta knew that this boy isn't trustable. that he could literally kill him but he had nothing to lose. "you know what? let's just go i don't even care" sicheng smiled as he put his arm around yuta's shoulder. "bitch you're my soulmates"