c h e r r y c h a p s t i c k

2021.07.24
chensung
NOT EDITED!!

2 am.
jisung's favourite part of the day. he would either blast summer walker, dean, sik-k or he would sneak out to the park to stargaze.

january, it's the beginning of the new year.
but it didn't really feel like it. it feels like time flies past him while he's still standing in the same place.
this year nothing was felt special. even little kids' joy didn't feel the same. the new year parties. everything felt different, an uncomfortable kind of different.

did things change orwas he the one who changed?

today was a normal night. jisung was sitting on his bed looking out the window. he watched as the wind blew leaves away from their homes.
throwing his legs over the bed jisung gets up and carefully climbs out the window.
he carefully jumped down and made his way towards the nearest playground. he used to hangout with his siblings a lot here. they always had fun but that pure innocent joy had to be taken away from him by the cruel world. after his sister passed away their family became extremely distant. they never ate together, never went out together. never really had long conversations. it didn't feel like a family anymore.

the playground was abandoned now. swings are broken, slides are unattached, flowers are dying, it was just a mess. and no one ever showed interest in trying to make the playground lively again. so it stayed that way.

jisung was walking silently with the chilly wind brushing against his face. he looked up and smiled at the stars. he would  just lay down and look up at the beautiful sky. he's surrounded by darkness. not scary darkness but empty darkness.

jisung sat at one of the swings. he looked up again. "what if soulmates actually exist?"jisung asks himself. he throws the leaf he was playing with down onto the sand. "being different is okay you know? who said people have to be the same? but why do we get judged when we are being ourselves?"
there will always be people that won't like what you do. you just have to learn to ignore it and not let it affect you. if you're long as you're safe and happy nothing else should matter.

jisung broke down, crying his heart out in the middle of the night. he just sat there as tears kept running down his chubby cheeks.
after a few minutes of just sitting there silently crying jisung got his shit together and looked up to try to stop the tears from flowing.

he suddenly heard the swing beside his move, he flinched quickly before turning towards the sound. he could only see a pair of blue baggy jeans and rainbow vans. he looked up higher and saw a guy with fluffy blond hair. he had soft features and was staring right ahead. he was wearing a beige hoodie with a small rilakkuma in the middle, pared with blue light washed jeans and as mentioned rainbow vans.

the boy stopped putting on his chapstick and turned towards jisung.The boy put his chapstick in his hoodie pocket and took out what looked like a little tube. the boy held the tube while tilting his head.

"want some chapstick? your lips are really dry after all that crying" jisung quietly took the tube not having enough time to say no thanks. "t-thank you" jisung stutters slightly. "here thank you" jisung gave the chapstick back to the boy. the boy smiles with a nod before sitting back down. "im zhong chenle. just lele is enough. ill bring you chapstick every time you need it! i come here everyday" jisung smiled at the boy. "thank you. im jisung. park jisung" jisung said as he smiled at the slightly shorter male. the boy, now known as chenle, returned the smile.

should he be hopeful?

i promise ill finish "forever doesn't last 3" soon!