Chapter 16-Punishment

Samira's POV

The next day I meet Jared at his place which turned out to be the mansion that I thought was the doctors. I can't believe it!! We decided to do our research and everything about human/werewolf mate bonds and also attempt look up info on the woman my grandparents said we should talk to. We are struggling to find the current location of the lady that they told us to find. We are going to keep looking though. In the meantime, Jared says we should look at some old family books of his that may have some information on the topic.

As I am reading through the books, Jared can't keep his hands off of me. It's really hard for me to resist him either. He kisses my neck, and rubs his hands down my back and legs. Deciding he's not going to quit until I do something, I turn around and kiss him eagerly. Our hands explore each other and our mouths move together in sync with one another. After a few minutes, Jared breaks away.

"We have to stop. We can't get carried away and let anything happen between us until we know more information." He says with reluctance.

"But why?" I pout and continue to kiss his neck.

"Because werewolves lose control of their wolf when things become purely sexual and physical. I could mark you unintentionally and until we find out what the possible consequences could be for doing that we have to keep things strictly business until then. No matter how bad I want to." He says determined.

"Ok. I understand. But it's going to be really hard." I reply.

"I know but we just have to." He says again.

Ugh. Why does Jared have to be so hot and irresistible?

Later on that afternoon, Jared has to go to work at the police department so he drives me home in his police car. The road to his house is very secluded so there aren't many cars coming in and out. We get about a half of a mile away from his house and I decide I can't take it any longer. I am really sexually frustrated or something. I crawl across the seat and straddle him while he is driving.

"Samira, baby what the fuck are you doing?" Jared asks.

Like he totally doesn't know. He slows the car down and pulls off the roadway into the gravel so we are back into the woods a bit. He puts the car into park and his mouth hungrily finds mine. We kiss each other with such intensity I feel like I might burst. He looks so hot in his uniform. I have always fantasized about this. I decide to get a little playful. I stop kissing him for a moment.

"So officer, I have been a really bad girl." I say seductively.

"You have?" He asks his breath labored from our make out session.

"Yes sir. I want you to take me out of the car and punish me right on the hood of you car" I finish.

"Oh I think I can arrange that."

He says and without another word he opens his door with me still straddling him and he picks me up carrying me in his arms until he lays me on the hood of his car. He takes my shirt off and unhooks my bra so my breasts are bare and soaking up the sunlight. He pushes up my skirt and grabs my panties and tears them off with one swift pull. Fuck that was hot.

"Ma'am you have been arrested for being too fucking sexy and I am going to punish you right here and right now." He says playing the role of my fantasy.

"Please do officer."'I reply.

He then takes both of my hands over my head and places the cuffs lightly around my wrists.

"You will leave your hands like this and don't move them." He says firmly.

"Yes sir." I say back.

God this is fun. He then trails kisses all the way down my bare chest and breasts taking his time to stop and nibble on each one.

"Mmmmm......" I moan out.

He continues his slow torture down the front of my body down my stomach and he stops between my legs. I watch him as he hungrily takes my sex into his mouth and licks me like his life depends on it.

"Oh yes baby. Right there." I moan.

He speeds up his delicious assault until I feel the sensation building in my belly.

"Oh God, I am going to come...ahh yes, yes, fuck yes!"' I scream out as I have the best orgasm of my entire life.

Damn that was amazing.

"I am not done with you yet." He says demanding.

"I hope not." I reply with a smile.

He then helps me up and immediately turns me around and bends me down so my hands are still cuffed above my head and my ass is pointed towards him. He unzips his pants and reveals his throbbing cock to me. He then lines it up against my entrance and slams into me hard and fast. It feels so good.

"Baby, you feel so good." He says.

"Do you like that?" He asks.

"Oh yes." I moan out.

He continues to thrust in and out of me, picking up the pace as he goes.

"Oh yes, here I go again! " I scream before having yet another orgasm.

He follows right after moaning out my name. As I began to get out of my trance of post intercourse bliss, I look up to see Jared's elongated fangs smiling back at me.

"Now it's time to really make you mine." He says with a sadistic grin as he goes to bite down on my neck.

I scream loudly but the pain never comes.

"Samira! Samira! Wake up!" I hear Jared yell.

I jolt awake at the sound of his voice. I take in my surroundings. I am still at Jared's house like I was before.

It was just a dream or a nightmare I guess? 

"You fell asleep on the couch here while you were reading and you were having a dream and you started to yell so I decided to wake you up." He says looking at me with concern in his eyes.

"Yeah, I just had a little nightmare is all. No big deal." I lie to him.

"Are you sure?" He asks again.

"Yes Jared I am fine." I reassure him.

I just have to quit having these erotic and somewhat scary dreams. I think to myself.

"Well I just have to say that being a werewolf, I have a very keen sense of smell and I can smell your arousal, so do you have some weird kinky fetishes that I need to know about?" He asks with a bit of a chuckle.

Ass.

"Oh you don't have a clue just how kinky I can be." I say with a sexy tone to my voice.

He looks back at me wide eyed. Good. I hope I scared him just a bit. Terd. Don't mess with me buddy. Mate or not. I think to myself.

"I am going to head home now. Call me later." I say as a give him a gentle peck and walk out the front door.

I tease him by shaking my ass as I walk and I know he sees it because I can sense that he's watching me. If he won't do anything with me because he's afraid of the consequences, there's no harm in teasing him a bit. I'm not sure though how much longer we can resist each other. It's getting harder and harder each day as the bond gets stronger.