CHAPTER 2: Unknown Feelings.

The two girls were inside their classroom now. They made it before their teacher came.

"Yah! Why you guys late?!" Rosé winked while walking towards the two.

"Hmmm...what did you guys do before coming here?!" Jisoo smirked; crossed her arms and looked onto them with a suspicious eyes.

Jennie suddenly blushed. She's about to explain on what happened to us but Lisa stood up and went to Jisoo and Rosé.

Lisa pinched the ears of the two. "Awww!", the two girls groaned in pain. "Guys, I know what's on your mind. So you better stop thinking like that".

Jennie rush to the them and stop Lisa on hurting this two. "Hey, let go of them!", Jennie said.

"And you, why your face all red when these two asking about it?!", Lisa asked Jennie but the girl just keep silent and looked away from Lisa.

Lisa smirked and let go of her hands to the two girls. The girls immediately caressing their red ears.

The door opened and they go back immediately to their seats. The teacher enter the room together with the boy that Lisa and Jennie saw earlier at the back of the school.

Lisa changed her mood and Jisoo notice it. "Lisa! What's with your face? Why so serious? Do you know him?", as she whispered to Lisa.

But the girl didn't mind Jisoo and still looking to the boy infront of the class.

"We have a new student here. He's from Seoul", the teacher said introducing the boy next to him. "Hi! My name is Kim Jong-in. You can also call me Kai." The boy bowed his head infront of the students.

The teacher called Jennie.

"Yes", the Jennie answered and raised her hand.

"Jennie Kim is the classroom president here. Ask her if you have any questions. You may take your seat", the teacher said to him.

Kai passed to Jennie and smiled to her. The girl smiled back while Lisa next to her; glared her eyes to Kai when she saw the way Kai smile to Jennie.

At this very moment, Lisa felt like she wants to punch the boy's face. Kai sat down to his chair at the right end of the classroom; aligned to the seats of the two girls.

"That's it for today". And the teacher leave the classroom.

Jennie walk closer to Lisa then lend her hand to the girl. Even though Jennie didn't speak, Lisa already know what Jennie wanted from her– the ponytail holder. Lisa immediately took it to her wrist and give it to Jennie. Lisa didn't even know the reason why Jennie can't keep her own ponytail holder by herself and always give it to her everytime she didn't use it.

"First class hasn't even started. Why are you putting your shoes already?", Jennie asked while fixing her hair.

"I'm putting them on so I can run off for lunch", Lisa explained to her.

And while Lisa busy fixing the laces of her shoes, Jennie sat down in front of her and grabs Lisa's right foot; then put it on her lap. "Gosh! Tie your laces properly. This is why you keep falling. If you studied this hard, you would've become the 2nd top student in school", Jennie said.

"What's with the top student thingy was involved here? And why can't I be the top student?!". Lisa pouted her lips and Jennie saw it. "Did you already forgot?! Because I'm the top student here!", Jennie smile so bright that makes her gummy cheeks showed up.

When she's done fixing the shoe, she suddenly drag it down to the ground and go back to her seat. Lisa surprised and sighed deeply on what the girl just did to her. Then, she noticed Kai was looking so she give the boy a 'what's wrong' face. Kai just smiled to her that made her pissed off. While Jisoo and Rosé caught the two's reactions and they think about that there's something going on with the two. The two girls come closer to Lisa and quietly sit besides her.

"Yah! Look at your face?! Do you know him?!", Jisoo whispered to me. "Lisa, he's so cute", Rosé giggled.

"Both of you stop bugging me?!", as Lisa shouted that makes Jennie gazed to them. The three immediately smile to Jennie; saying that there's nothing wrong. Then Jennie go back on what she's been doing.

"Don't make me shout!", Lisa whispered to Jisoo. "What?! I just asked you. There's nothing wronged with that", as Jisoo complained. Lisa has no choice but to answer this two girls to stop bugging her.

"Jennie and I were late coz my bike was broken. The main gate is locked that's why we climbed to the wall at the back of the school. Then we saw that guy trying to smoke", Lisa explained.

"So that's your reason?", Rosé asked.

"No, the way she looks at Jennie".

The two covered their mouth in shock and look seriously to Lisa with the 'omg! what's going on' face right now. "What?!", Lisa asked with the confusion on her face when she saw their reactions. "Just promise to tell us the truth?!", Jisoo said seriously. "What truth are you talking about?!" Lisa asked back.

"Are you jealous, Lalisa?!", Jisoo speak softly not to Jennie hear it.

"Ohmygosh! Do you like unnie?!", Rosé get straight to the point and giggled.

Lisa surprised on what the two said. She gulped and shake her head. She can feel her heart beats so fast. "Nooo! There's no way! It's so fucking imposible!", Lisa shouted and stood up in her chair. Then walk outside the room. The two girls left behind laughing on the reaction of Lisa.

The sudden commotion caught the attention of Jennie and Kai that makes them surprised. As Jennie looked to Jisoo and Rosé; both stopped from laughing.

"Yah Unnie! Rosé! What did you said to Lisa?", Jennie asked curiously.

But the two just shrugged.

It's late now in the evening but Jennie and Lisa were still at the library. While Jennie was busy doing homework, the girl in front of her was sound asleep facing to the ceiling with her mouth wide open. Jennie can't believe what she's seeing right now. So she kicked the foot of Lisa to wake her up. Lisa startled that's why she adjusted her seat in the chair and looks at Jennie with those sleepy eyes and still yawning.

"Just go home!", Jennie whispered to Lisa.

"Just go ahead and finish it up", Lisa said and grabs some books and put down her head on it; then she continued in sleeping.

After an hour, Jennie is done with her homework and Lisa still sleeping peacefully. She stood up and go near to Lisa.

"Yah! Lalisa! Wake up!". But the sleepyhead didn't wake up so she tickled Lisa on the waist that made the girl startled and laugh so loud. Jennie stopped tickling her and immediately covered the mouth of Lisa in worried that they may distract other students here at the library.

"Why did you do that?!", I said annoyingly.

Jennie just smiled and took her things off the table and the two leave outside the library.

They are now riding on a bus to go home already. Jennie sit first and then Lisa sit at the back of Jennie.

"Why didn't you go home straight from the repair shop? Why did you comeback?", Jennie asked.

"I sleep better at the library than at home", as Lisa explained to Jennie.

"Gosh! What a talent. You just fall asleep when you go to the library." After she said that to Lisa, Jennie suddenly fell asleep. Her head is about to fall but Lisa notice it and hurriedly stop it with her hand slowly to avoid Jennie to wake up. She put her bag on the other side of Jennie and drag the girl's head on it.

"You just fall asleep when you get on the bus. How can I go first? You will end up going all the way to final stop". Lisa whispered and stares for a while to the girl. She found herself smiling and then fixed the hair that covers on Jennie's face while sleeping.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

What can you say about Lisa?! Is she already have feelings to Jennie? Or she just considered Jennie as her precious friend?🤔