CHAPTER 8: Jealousy.

Jennie is with Irene, the vice president of their class. These two girls were walking along the school hallway; discussing about this last basketball match that will held later after lunch break. They were about to go inside when Kai come across to them. He wears his P. E. uniform with a ball in his hand. Jennie and Kai looked into each others eyes. Jennie was surprised and take a step back while Kai give the beautiful girl a wide smile. Jennie suddenly remembered about last night when Kai confessed his feelings to her.

"Hi", said Kai that made Jennie back to her sense.

"O~ow..Hi", she simply said.

Then, Kai stepped outside the classroom.

"Ow! By the way, watch our game later.", He winks at Jennie. And the girl just nodded and smiled to him.

"What's with the way he looks at you?", asked Irene.

"W~what are you saying?! That's ridiculous!", said Jennie and looked away from Irene.

"Why are you stuttering? I think I get it", Irene giggled and pokes Jennie.

"Where's Lisa? She's not in the nurse's office and she didn't even eat lunch with me", as Jennie suddenly speak to change their topic and to stop Irene from talking about Kai. She looks around the classroom to search for Lisa but the girl was not there.

"I saw Jisoo and Rosé going out to play basketball. They will participate in the game". Irene said.

"She couldn't joined with them", Jennie said worriedly about Lisa.

The lunch break was over. Lisa, Jisoo and Rosé were going now at the gym.

"Did you tell to the teacher? Do you went already at the clinic?", Jisoo asked at the back and ran into Lisa.

"You should've told us that you have a fever. We were all together since lastnight", Rosé looked at Lisa worriedly.

"I'm fine. I'll just watch you two play there. And be sure to win the game. Arasso?!", Lisa said and forcibly smile not to make it obvious that she's not feeling well. But her face looks pale; proven that she has a fever.

"I'm so jealous of you. Please, talk to my mouth, Lisa. I want to get it too", Jisoo said while hugging Lisa and leaning her face closer to the girl. Lisa pushes Jisoo to avoid body contact while Rosé grabs the arm of Jisoo to stop and drag her girl away from Lisa. The girls went inside the gym. Then suddenly, Lisa clenched her teeth when her eyes met Kai.

The game will starts soon after a few minutes. It's a mixed game wherein each team will composed of both girls and boys. Her two friends went inside the court while Lisa was sitting on the bench; watching them afar.

The both teams were ready and the game started. The captains in both sides come to the center of the court where the referee stood up. The referee begins to toss the ball in the air. And Kai's team gets the ball. The captain passes the ball to Kai. He's dribbling the ball while Jisoo trying to steal it from him but Kai tricked Jisoo. He fake his shot and passed the ball to his girl teammate. Rosé run fast towards the girl and immediately stole the ball and shoot it.

While Lisa watching the game, she saw Jennie came together with Irene. The two girls sits on the other side of the gym. Lisa notice Jennie watching Kai plays. She felt annoyed to it that's why she hurriedly stood up and asked their coach's permission to  join the game. Lisa substituted one of their teammate and went inside the court. She didn't mind her fever.

Jennie's POV

I stood up as I saw Lisa hurriedly went inside the court and go near to Kai. "Aish! I can't believe her. She's not feeling well and she's there inside the court", I annoyingly whispered in disbelief while eyeing to that hard-headed girl.