CHAPTER 10: Rivalry

Early in the morning, Jennie woke up as the rays of the sun were falling from her eyes. She can feel the heavy weight of her head even though she only drank a few bottles of beer last night. Well, it's her first time to drink alcohol. She immediately massage the both sides of her head. Then, Jennie smiled; a tingle began on her chest and radiated through her entire body as she remembered what happened last night. When Lisa sang to her, gave her a red rose and the sudden special feeling she felt on that unforgettable night. It was all just happened in one night for the first time. She go back to her sense and stood up; fix the duvet of her bed. Then, prepare herself for school.

While the other girl Lisa was already outside of her house; well-prepared and leaning against the wall with her bike on her side. And kept on waiting for Jennie to come out.

Lisa's POV

I smile like crazy in my recollection of what happened last night. I'm happy at the same time proud of myself for expressing what I really feel for Jennie. Thanks to Jisoo Unnie and her craziness, I made it. I just slowly take one step at a time. Someday, I can and I will tell to her how much I like her.

Right time at the right moment...It's you....Youuuuu.......it's youu🎶

I smiled as I heard Jennie sing the song that I dedicated to her last night. I thought my morning was just good but it got even better, always better because of her. Her beautiful face with a cat-like eyes, a pointed nose, a gummy cheeks and a soft lips. Also, including her long brunette hair. I was stunned and dumbfounded on this kind of view right infront of me. She's so perfect.

"I think that song sounds familiar to me", I hop in my bike and went closer to her that made her startled. I just chuckle at her when I saw how shocked she is as I appeared in front of her.

"Yah! W~what song?! I'm not singing. It was just your imagination", Jennie got shy and  hurriedly hop and ride on the back of my bike without even looking at me.

"If you say so. By the way, how's your head?! You okay? Did you eat breakfast?", I asked her.

"Feels heavy but I can bare it. I don't feel like eating right now", she answered and a sigh escaped to her mouth.

"Okay. It's still early so let's go first to the canteen for atleast drink a coffee before heading to our classroom. Hold on tight, we're now going", I said to her and started pedaling.

We were here now at the entrance of the school and parked my bike. Jennie started to walked inside the school and go to the canteen. Then, I followed her. I saw Kai from afar coming out to the canteen that's why I immediately called Jennie. I hope she didn't see Kim Jong-in.

"Small bean!", I shouted and she stopped from walking; then, she faced me.

"Gosh! Why?", she asked and I went closer to her.

"Isn't it good to hear your nickname again?", she will resume from walking but I cupped her cheeks to face me and I look at her while smiling.

"What?! Is someone coming?", she asked me.

"No, I just want to look at you". Jennie just  slapped my arms and get off my hands to her cheeks.

"That's cringe!", she said. I glance to Kim Jong-in and notice him smirking at me so I pulled Jennie and cupped again her cheeks. This time my face is more closer to her.

"Come on. I want to see your face from up close." I said and still trying to stop her not to see Kai.

"Hey, stop teasing me like this", She arched her eyebrows and rolled her eyeballs at me. I give her a wide smile and pinched her cheeks.

"You're so small and cute!", as I continued talking to her. Finally, Kai was gone. So I grabbed Jennie's hand and we started to walk inside the canteen and buy some coffee.

Kai's POV

I'm done having breakfast and I'm on my way to go outside the canteen. I smiled softly as I saw Jennie from afar. I think she's heading her way here at the canteen. I wanted to call her but Lisa suddenly came and call Jennie. I saw Lisa glaring at me. I don't know if it is just my imagination. So I blinked twice to make sure of it.

But is it just happened that Lisa called Jennie or she do it with purpose and stopping Jennie to see me? I shake my head in disbelief and smirked at her on the way she acted silly. So I didn't mind it at all. You can't stop me from liking her, Lisa. I continued walking ahead to our classroom and wait there to see Jennie.

The class ended up and it's time for our lunch break. As I walk closer to Jennie and asked her for lunch, Lisa glanced at me but I just ignore it. "Hey Jennie, can I join to eat lunch with you?". She smiled and nodded.

"L~let's go guys! It's time to eat!", as Jisoo said to them and look at me with confusion to her face.

"Oww. We're eating lunch together with Kai", Jennie said to them and everyone were fine with it except for Lisa that was just silently standing besides Jennie.

(At the canteen.....)

We saw Irene and Seulgi eating together at the side of the canteen so we went to their place and joined them for lunch. Jisoo and Rosé were sitting on the left side of Jennie while Lisa was sitting on her right side. I'm here in front of Jennie and sitting next to Irene and Seulgi. I gave the strawberry milk that I bought to Jennie and she happily accepted it. "Thanks", as Jennie whispered to me. But this girl right beside her, keep on staring at me with those cold eyes.

Now, all the girls we're enjoying the food while me and Lisa were just eating awkwardly to each other. I think I'm getting started to hate the sight of this girl.

"Shall we go buy something else for lunch?", Lisa suddenly spoke to Jennie.

"No, it's alright", Jennie said.

"Jennie, I heard you are dating someone", Seulgi straightforwardly asked Jennie.

All the girls refrained from eating and become silent. Jennie glance at me then looks straight to Seulgi. "Irene said it to me", Seulgi added and chuckles. I notice Lisa still continues to eat her food. As I looked at her, I saw now the blank expression in her face.

"N~no–, Jennie stopped from talking when Rosé interrupted her for the reason that Rosé already sense the dark aura surrounded to Lisa.

"BABEEE, you want to go have some ramyeon instead?," Rosé suddenly talked to make Seulgi and Irene forget about it.

"Ohmyghad! What's with the babe calling?! Yah! Park Chaeyoung and Kim Jisoo! Are you guys dating?!", Irene and Seulgi including me, got surprised on what we discovered about them.

"Yes. Chae and I were dating and soon we will get official", Jisoo gladly answered.

"Work for it Jisoo Unnie! I'm looking forward to it!", as Rosé winked and giggled to Jisoo. While Irene and Seulgi happily clapped their hands tocthe two girls.

After eating, we're going back to our classroom. The girls were walking and chit-chatting to each other about some random stuffs. Then, Lisa take a step back so we could step aside. Just like before, she's still quiet and the blank expression still there all over her face. We both stops from walking. And Lisa looked at me.

"Kim Jong-in, Stay away to Jennie.", Lisa said bluntly to my face. I clenched my jaw and I felt annoyed as I heard it but I didn't make it obvious. Instead, I glared at her and speak to her.

"You wish", I answered coldly and smirked to her while tapping her shoulder; then started to walk and left her behind.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

LISA VS. KAI is waving! 🙂👊🏻
Labanan na to.😂