CHAPTER 34: A Long Tight Hug

"Jennie Unnie, who is that?!", Rosé curiously said to them. But they can't see who was standing from a distance because it's kinda dim.

(At 6:30PM in the evening)

Lisa's POV

Lisa!

Lisa!

Lisa! Get out of there!

Yah! Lisa! You stupid!

There was a familiar voice shouting outside of our house. I gasped because I knew it was
Kai. When I'm about to text him, I heard my mom knocking on the door.

"Mom, come in."

"Lisaaa..someone's shouting outside. Did you know him?! Is he your boyfriend? I thought you like Jennie. Speaking of Jennie she's looking for you. Why you didn't face her. She's leaving right? Why are you still here?", my mom said.

"Mom? Excuse me but I need to face him." I said and about to go outside of my room. "Mom! Btw. His not my boyfriend." I added. Then, I closed the door and went downstair.

"Yah! You crazy! Aren't you embarrassed? You're too loud. I have a neighbors and my parents are there inside. So will you please, don't make any scene here." I said emphatically to Kai.

"You know Jennie is leaving tonight?!", he asked.

"Yes", I simply answered.

"Yes?! Is that all you can say?! Are you out of your mind?!"

"Why? I just answer your question." I said.

"You're unbelievable. She wants to see you for the last time. Why you still ignoring her?! What's wrong with you?"

I just keep silence. I clenched my fist and look away from him. Let's just say I just trying to hold back my tears.

"Yah! Lisa!" as he said in serious tone.

"Because I'm fucking hurt, Kai! I can't stand seeing her leaving! I don't know what to do anymore with this pain inside of me." I bowed my head and the tears that I had been holding back came out. Suddenly, I felt his hands into my shoulders.

"Yah! Lisa, I know how you feel right now but.....you and Jennie need to get along and fix this before you part ways. You know.....for peace of mind and to at least reduce the pain you both feel. Look at me. If you still can't forgive her, there's nothing wrong with that. But at least say goodbye to her. "

Kai released his grip on me. I looked at him and he smiled on me. "I guess all I've said now is just a friendly reminder. Thank me later", Then, Kai chuckles.

"What are you waiting for? Go to her now before it's too late!" he said.

I wiped out my tears and immediately get my bike. "Thanks", I mouthed at him and then left.

(7:00PM At the station)

I stopped pedaling and parked my bike when I saw the three hugging with each other in the distance. Seeing her made me realize everything.

Everyone says, you cried for those whom you loved. It takes gut to tear down your eyes. Sometimes, you want to, but a single drop doesn't come. Sometimes you tried to hold back and sometimes it comes freely. Crying is the last step — whether it’s love or pain. It doesn’t come out in the first place. It is the extreme level of love and pain.

And when you feel hurt or your loved ones constantly keeping you away without clarifying, you feel being ignored. You feel overwhelmed to explain your feelings, and it hurts even to them. You’re quieting yourself. You lose hope and patience anf understanding anyhow, you want them on the table in front of endless questions that they need to answer.

My best ever relationship has dropped me into dark nights. I screamed and crying every day. The pain inside me hurts like a hell. Everything around me is uncertain, the key to stability is to focus on unchangeable truth. In the days ahead, you need to focus on what never changes. You guys know what hasn't changed for me? Believe me or not, It is the fact that I love her. That I still love Jennie. I never stop loving her since we were just a kid. Once you love someone honestly, truly, you will never be able to unlove them.

As I walked slowly to them and face Jennie. Her mother, Chae and Jisoo Unnie gives us a chance to talk that's why they went to the bench an inches away from us to sitdown for a while.

I finally face Jennie and simply smile to her.

"It's been a long time, Jennie Kim.", I said.

"It's been a really long time. You totally ignored me. How have you been?", she asked. I take a deep breath before answering her.

"Not so good. I've been ignoring you. How could I be well?", I answered honestly to her.

A few seconds, Jennie started to cry and sobbing. I touched her right cheek and wiped her tears away.

"I'm sorry for hurting you. How should I face you? What should I say to you? What should I do with you and not do with you? What should I do without you by my side? I just had no idea." I can feel my eyes wants to betray me. I can't hold back anymore. But I need to resist it and be strong in her eyes.

"I thought I should say goodbye. Goodbye, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, my Nini." I said to her.

Jennie cupped my cheeks. Suddenly, we heard the sound of the train and it's light focused on us.

I extended my arms and immediately hold the back of her head and waist to give her a long tight hug.

Flashback..

"You think so? I think a tight hug is good for an ending. That seems more heart-warming and it feels like their story hasn't ended yet.", Jennie said.

End of flashback.

"A tight hug for an ending to warm your heart.", I said as I remember what she have said before. I heard her sobbed even more. I can't hold back anymore and the tears already flowing in my cheeks.

"Keep safe always. Until we meet again, Lili", she said and let go of my embraced. Even if her tears is nonstop from flowing, she still give her best gummy smile to me.

The end.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it the last chapter of my story Blue Spring. To those who read this book, thank you for all the time you've spent on reading to all the chapters of this story. I hope you guys like the story itself. Again, sorry for all the grammatical error. Forgive me. 😂😅 Spread love and hug to my readers. Keep safe always. Byeeeeee. ❤️

JenLisa Forever! 😍❤️✊🏻