CHAPTER 15: My Place.

"Fuck! Fuck! You're so stupid Kim Jisoo!", Jisoo whispered it to herself while hitting her head in annoyance.

While Lisa was just staring from afar and think about what was just happened awhile ago.

"Unnie, what did I do wrong? And why Jennie acted like I've cheated on her?! In fact, you're the one who cheated and not me.", she asked confusedly to the oldest.

"Yah! Lisayah! What did you just say?! Are you crazy?! I'm not cheating on her! I love Chaeyoung! I'm fucking inlove with her!", Jisoo protested and and softly beat Lisa on her arms.

"Hey! Chill Unnie, I'm just kidding. I know you love Chae thats why you've been courting and still waiting to her for almost half of the year now.", Lisa grinned at Jisoo.

"Back to our topic, why do you think Jennie was being jealous?

"It's just a normal thing. Maybe she's not used to see you with someone and talking to them other than her. You should know that since both of you grew together and besides, she's your childhood friend, right?.", Jisoo explained it clearly and smiled to Lisa and the tall girl accepted Jisoo's explanation.

"By the way, what's with the nickname? You said Nini to Jennie awhile ago.", Jisoo chuckle as she remembered Lisa calling it to Jennie.

"A~a..ahm...yeah. I started it. Actually, I've been calling her that since yesterday. And Jennie calls me Lili", Lisa shyly said it and scratching the side of her head while Jisoo was just laughing to Lisa's reaction.

"Yah! Why are you laughing Unnie?! Is it corny?!", asked Lisa.

"No, I'm not laughing because of it! And it's not totally corny, just a little bit", Jisoo laughed again. But she stops and started to talk again to Lisa. "The truth is..... I'm just happy that you're finally making a move to express your feelings to Jendeuk", Jisoo added and smiled to Lisa.

"The two girls gone mad. So what we'll gonna do? It's the first time I saw Chaeyoung get angry. She's really scary, Unnie. I thought you're going to die on the way Chaeyoung glaring at you like that. Remembering that glared of hers, gives me a goosebumps.", Lisa chuckle as she said that to Jisoo.

"I thought so too, but luckily I'm still alive right now. Maybe later, after school", Jisoo half smiled as her body started to feel nervous, thinking what will happen to her.

"But when I looked at you while Jennie talking to you. You're so calm", she added.

"Yeah. But I'm just trying to calm myself since I felt guilty to what we did after hearing her side. Deep inside of me, believe it or not, I'm really scared to Jennie! I'm fucking scared to death! Her eyes and the way she talks were so cold. I think the half of my body got froze while I'm sweating to the fullest. I even thought I got paralyzed at that very moment.", Lisa commented and chuckles to what she's saying.

"How did they know that we were talking with some girls here? They were busy, right?! How do they know!?", Jisoo asked in confusion. And Lisa just shrugged her shoulder coz she has also no clue about it.

On the other hand, Jennie and Rosé just got back quietly to the office. They were not yet calm and both were breathing heavily in annoyance and disbelief to Lisa and Jisoo.

"Oh, are they having fun there? Or they're already dead now?", Irene said and chuckles.

"Luckily, I hold myself back. If not, Jisoo were already stop breathing and lying down in the canteen right now. How dare she talking to some flirthy bitch snakes while I'm away from her!" Rosé let out a sigh from her mouth in disbelief to Jisoo.

But Jennie was still silent and just continue doing her tasks for the upcoming school festival. She keep herself busy to avoid thinking a lot about it. Rosé and Irene notice her and looked into each other. Irene shows her mouth pointing at Jennie to Rosé. Signaling the blonde girl to talk to the brunnette girl that is now gripping the ballpen so tight.