CHAPTER 20: Red.

This early in the morning, Jisoo and Rosé also decided to have breakfast at the cafeteria. While they're walking towards the place, they saw a very familiar faces. Those two girls were hugging to each other and to be sure they approached them. But Jennie and Lisa didn't bothered to notice their existence.

"We just want to buy some iced coffee and muffins here. Then, we'll see you two hugging in front of this cafeteria? Like you know, there's no tomorrow comes. Can you guys explain what's happening here?", Jisoo interrupts them.

"You two really missed each other, huh?!." Rosé chuckled.

Jennie startled and quickly let go off of her embraced to Lisa and searched for the owners' voices. She saw Jisoo and Rosé standing and staring in front of them. The two girls smile teasingly. On the other hand, Lisa was just silently standing right next to Jennie and her eyes are glaring to her friends. But Jisoo smirk and stick out her tongue and Rosé just give a soft smile as their response. Lisa sigh heavily in disbelief for ruining her moment with Jennie.

"U~unnie! Rosie, O~ow, w~what are you doing here?" Jennie said while trying to manage her composure after being surprised on the sudden appearance of the two girls.

"What kind of question is that, Jendeukie?! Really?! That's you're going to asked? MyGod! We're here at the cafeteria so definitely we are here to buy something to eat." Then, she face-palm for Jennie's unbelievable question. The brunnette girl choose to be silent after her embarrassing question.

Rosé interrupts their conversation for a moment.

"Babe, I'll go inside to buy us coffee so we'll go to school with them, is it okay?", Rosé asked and Jisoo nodded to it. The two girls back on their topic.

"I'll asked another question." Jisoo said to the girls.

"W~what do you want to asked, Unnie?!", Jennie said.

"Are you guys flirting now?!", Jisoo straightforwardly asked her.

"W~what?! N~no! No Unnie! That's not what you think." Jennie was bewildered by her question. Then, Lisa suddenly speak.

"We're not flirting, Unnie. I just missed my Nini here that's why I hugged her", Lisa put down both her hands to Jennie's shoulders while explaining to Jisoo.

"And Jennie here missed you too coz I saw her hugging you back?", Jisoo said and smirked at them. Jennie averted her eyes cause of shyness.

"Yes!", Lisa answered confidently. She can't hide her smile knowing Jennie feels the same way for her and the fact that the brunnette girl admitted it too. For Lisa hearing "I miss you", from her favorite person is an amazing feeling.

Jisoo wants to tease Lisa and she gets an idea on how to do it.

"Can I hug Jendeuk too?" Jisoo blurted out.

"And why?!", Lisa quickly turned her gaze at her and frowning.

"Because I missed her too!", Jisoo stepped closer to Jennie and acting to hug the brunnette girl. But Lisa blocked her way to do it.

"I missed Chaeyoung I want to hug her too!", Lisa said it emphatically. Then, Jisoo stops and glared to Lisa. It looks like the two will begin to quarrel now.

"Don't you dare touch my Chaeyoung!", Jisoo walked closer to Lisa. "Don't you dare too, Unnie! Or else....",Lisa approached her to the point that her forehead touches Jisoo's forehead. They both glaring to each other closely and no one wants to stop.

Rosé was already outside and she witnessed how the two behave immaturely. She shake her head in disbelief. While Jennie, massage her temple for being so done with the two's silliness. Jennie and Rosé quietly leave without calling the two. They're already across the street now when Lisa and Jisoo noticed them. They called Jennie and Rosé but they didn't bother to looked back at them.