CHAPTER 13: The Notebook.

Today is another day. But today was diferrent for Lisa. She felt awkward as she thinks about her confession of jealousy to Jennie while having an argument yesterday. She didn't even get enough sleep last night because of that. She kept on thinking of what would Jennie's reaction be, what Jennie would think about it and what will happen to them after that argument. These conundrum made Lisa more anxious that's why she didn't know how to deal with it and face Jennie.

Lisa is in the outside of their house waiting for Jennie to come out and trying to calm herself before the brunnette girl face her.

"Oh, come on self! Think straight and stay calm!" as Lisa mumbled while walking back and forth coz of tension.

Then suddenly, the gate opened and the brunnette girl showed up that made Lisa startled.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Jennie's here! W~what will I do now?!", Lisa whispered and when Jennie stepped outside their gate.........

"Jennie, I'm sorry about my behavior and to all what I've said yesterday. Please, don't mind it!", Lisa hysterically said while apologizing to the brunnette girl. She felt her body trembling, the sweat in her face was visible and her heart doesn't stop from beating fast.

But little did she know, the brunnette girl is just smiling secretly on her weird acts, especially when she remembered again about the tall girl's jealousy. She refrained from smiling and act like she didn't mind it all.

"Yah! Let's go now. We're gonna be late.", Jennie plainly said to Lisa.

Lisa thinks Jennie was mad at her on the way the brunnette girl didn't mind what she's been saying. Lisa didn't try to look at Jennie's face because of being ashamed. So she hurriedly hop in her bike then followed by Jennie. The whole ride were just quiet and no one dares to talk until they reached the school.

As the two were walking inside the school, Jisoo and Rosé saw them from afar that's why they come to accompany with them to go at the classroom.

"Yah! You two, what's with your face? Are you guys didn't sleep last night?!", Rosé said confusedly while staring to her friends and notice the dark circles that were obviously visible to their faces.

"Don't you tell me, you guys sleep together?!", Jisoo said teasingly and covered her mouth in disbelief then smirked to the two.

"Yah! That's not–...." Lisa will try to explain when a girl emerge in front of her. She stopped from talking and look to the girl with confusion written in her face. Jisoo and Rosé quickly gaze at the girl while Jennie just furrowed her eyebrows about the sudden showed up of the girl.

"Hey, I was the girl yesterday. You gave me a strawberry milk drink, remembered?", the girl said and smile brightly to Lisa. But before Lisa speaks to the girl, she notice Jennie's reaction in her peripheral vision. Lisa gulped as she gets shocked and scared to Jennie. (Fyi, Lisa gives a strawberry milk to only one person and this person is Jennie. Because Lisa knows that it's the brunnette girl's favorite drink.) When Jennie heard it, she glared at Lisa then look straight at the girl in front of the tall girl. The coldness was obviously seen in her face right at the moment.

"Ahm, oww! Ye~yeah! I remember now. W~why?", Lisa asked.

"I just want to know your name. By the way, I'm Mina and you are?", The girl straight forwardly said and she brought out her hands to make a shake hands to Lisa.

"I'm Lalisa but just call me Lisa for short", the tall girl introduced herself and accepted the girl's hand. Their hand shake took a little bit long that's why Jennie suddenly cleared her throat to make Lisa take back her hand to the girl.