CHAPTER 22: Settlement.

Lisa's POV

It's been two days now since Jennie ignored me. I think this weekends will just go to nothing. I texted her if I could go at their place to make it up with her but she didn't want to.

Good Morning, Nini. Please talk to me now. How long will you ignore me?🥺

I put down my phone on the table after sending her a message. I stood up in the chair and I slammed my body in my bed. I sighed as I stares at the ceiling of my room. Then, my phone vibrated. I quickly get my phone and I automatically smile when I saw who texted me. It's my Nini. She finally replied after I texted her for so many times.

From: My Nini🍓
I'm still busy. Tomorrow is our school festival.

It's obvious that she's still mad at me. I'm so upset coz I did nothing wrong and here I am trying so hard to apologize to her. The smile on my face faded after I read it. I almost forgot about that event. It will be held tomorrow and I face-palm as I remember it. The fact that I'm going to participate in the singing contest makes me anxious. I haven't been practice yet. Maybe, I'll just go to Unnie's house. I stretched my arms and prepared myself to take a shower. I take off my panjamas and went inside the bathroom. I put my body in the tub and rest there for a while.

I just finished taking a bath after an hour. I put on my robe and looked into myself in the mirror. As I dry my hair with the towel, I noticed that the window of my room was opened. I'm about to closed it when I saw Jennie. At this early morning, she's already in her study table. Since we are neighbors It's easy for me to see her closely. She's very busy. She's using her laptop and there's a lot of papers on her desk. I pulled the red string to ring her bell. I'm glad that she noticed it and glanced at me. At last, I finally see her beautiful face. I missed her so much.

"What?!" she just simply said and go back to what she was doing.

"Nini, just listen to me!" I shouted.

"I'm listening", she said and still focused om her laptop.

"It's so early for that. Did you eat breakfast already?!", I asked.

"Yes". I just received a short answer from her. I will closed the window when she speak again. "Where are you going?" she added. She stops for a while and curiously looked at me. I just give her a smile and shrugged my shoulder, "Somewhere?", I said. I didn't tell her I was going to Unnie. Then, she go back and face to her laptop again. I closed the window and decided to get dressed. I'm wearing a simple black oversized shirt, pants and combining it with a bucket hat and a pair of white shoes. I looked at myself into the mirror for the last time before leaving. "You're so gorgeous handsome Lalisa", as I whispered to myself. I'm fully well-prepared and ready to go now. I go downstairs and went outside my house. I took my bike and hop on it. But before I leave, I texted Nini.

To: My Nini🍓
I missed you already.

I put my phone inside my pocket. Then, I started pedaling my bike and went to Unnie. I hope Chaeyoung was there to help me up what song I'm going to sing tomorrow.

I'm here now in front of her house. I parked in my bike and knocked loudly on the door. Within a few seconds the door opened and Jisoo Unnie showed up. I can see to her face that she's a little bit annoyed. But I just grinned on her.

"Yah! Are you going to break down this fucking door of my house?!" she said annoyingly.

"No! Why will I do that?", I said and chuckled on her.

"Did you see this fucking doorbell? It's always working. So will you please try to use it just for once in your lifetime?!", she said.

"Okay, chill! Maybe, nextime Unnie", I smilingly answered her. But all I heard was a heavy sighed. I don't know why I didn't use this fucking doorbell. Maybe I was just having fun slamming her door and make her annoyed everytime.