CHAPTER 7: What If.

It was a painful night for Lisa; a dark and cold night. The girl was walking in the rain along the street. Her mind was full of thoughts. The emotions inside of her heart got messed up. She was lost. She couldn't find her way and she didn't even know where she was going. Lisa continued to walk without stopping; but it was raining more and more and her body was completely soaked in the rain. Then Lisa suddenly stopped in front of the store. She enters and buy some beer and decided to go to Jisoo.

Lisa's POV

I'm already here in front of Unnie's house. I saw the lights in the house were still on; it means she's still awake. I immediately took my phone out of my pocket to call her. Unfortunately, my phone's battery was drained. So I knocked on the door and when its opened, I was surprised who's standing in front of me. Both of us were startled. I can see on her face that she was shocked to see me here unexpectedly at this hour. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"W~what are you d~doing here, Lisa?", Rosé stammered when she asked me.

Then Jisoo unnie suddenly showed up. She's at the back of Rosé. Her face seem so surprised and her eyes widen.

"Hey, Lisa. W~what are you here? Why you're all wet?! And your eyes.......what happened?!", Jisoo worriedly asked me.

But I remained silent and just showed the beer I was holding. And then, went inside the house without answering all their questions.

"Unnie, can I borrowed some of your clothes?", I said nonchalantly.

Jisoo hurriedly get a towel and clothes inside her closet and gave it to me. While Rosé handed me the beer in my hand and put it on the table.

After a few minutes of changing clothes, I saw the two sitting silently on the couch; there's the beer and also a fried chicken above the table. Jisoo unnie noticed me staring on it.

"Ahhmm....this fried chicken?? Rosé bought it for our dinner and there's still some left so I think it's just perfectly fit to these beer here", Jisoo said suddenly and I just chuckle the way she explained about the froed chicken.

"Hey, you stupid! Sit here and tell us what happened and what's the meaning of this?!", Rosé said while pointing the beers on the table.

As I walked closer to them, I seriously asked the girls in front of me.

"So what's up to the both of you? Are you now dating? Or what?". Rosé suddenly coughed on what I've asked and no one dares to answer my questions.

"Silence means yes. I guess you two have something. And you guys keep it a secret to me. What are friends for?", I sighed and acted being disappointed to them.

I grabbed the beer and opened it. The two can't decide who will speak first. Rosé hit Jisoo softly for me not to notice it while Jisoo just widen her eyes and pouted her lips. I laughed to both of them.

"Come on guys! I was just joking. I'm not mad to both of you", I said and still laughing. The two take a deep breath and rest assured.

"We're not yet official. But it's been a month since I courted her.", Jisoo honestly said to me.

"Sorry if we didn't tell you earlier. We're just looking for a perfect time but unexpectedly you caught us so....I think this is the perfect time", Rosé giggled while talking at me.

Suddenly, Jisoo get closer to mine and hit me in the head. "Awww...That hurts", I complained while caressing my head.

"Yah! Are you insane?! Why you choose to get soaked in the rain while holding your umbrella closed? Are you out of your mind. Umbrella is not made just to hold it like that while raining?!", said Jisoo irritatedly but with concern written all over her face.