EPILOGUE

Three years later.........

Jennie's POV

"Here's your coffee, Miss." The waiter said to me and put the iced coffee on the table.

"Thank you", I respond and smile at him. He smiled as well before he left and went to the other customer.

"Hot chocolate will be. Keep the change. Thank you."

While I was in the moment that I enjoyed sipping my coffee and staring at the beautiful view in front of me, someone's calling. It's Jisoo Unnie. I immediately answer the phone.

"Yah! Jenduekie! Where are you? You told me that you will follow us here in Paris when you are no longer busy with your work. We have been here for 2 days now and tomorrow night will be our flight back to Korea. Remember, our bucket list." She said in a low voice.

I was about to surprise and tell Jisoo Unnie and Rosie that I was already here in Paris but Jisoo Unnie called first. Maybe, I should inform her now.

"I'm at the café where I can finally take a look closer at the beauty of the Eiffel Tower." I said to her.

"What the hell?!!! You're not kiddin' me, right?! You're here in Paris?! I swear I'm gonna beat your ass if that's not true!" Jisoo Unnie can't believe to what I'm saying that's why I take a picture of the Eiffel tower and send it to her as a proof.

"Then, check the picture I sent to you." I giggled.

"Ohmyy! Yah! Babe! Wake up! Jenduek is here in Paris! Look! She sent this to me!" I heard Jisoo Unnie screaming over the phone.

"Yah! Where exactly you are?! We will go there. Just give us an hour to prepare ourselves, okay?!"

"Okay, then. Don't make me wait here for a long time. I'll message you the name of this Café." I said and hanged up the call.

Traveling is one of our lifelong dream. We all know that this famous structure, symbolizes 'The City of Love'. Seeing this Eiffel Tower is one of those moment that goes on your travel bucket list. Once I took my first glimpse of this beautiful Eiffel Tower, that when I realized one of my dream had come true. Yes, the three of us have a bucket list and it's just so happened that we both wanted to travel in Paris. So we decided to come here together.

After an hour of watching the view, as I expected, Unnie call me again.

"Where are you? I'm here outside the Café. I'm wearing purple slouchy cardigan and baggy jeans and a sweet bow top."

"We see you already!" Even with saw many people here I saw Unnie and Rosie right away smiling at me while waving their hands in the air. I immediately grabbed my luggage and quickly ran towards them.

As I was running towards them, I bumped into someone. A tall, short hair girl wearing a printed shirt of a tiger with a savage word on it and a short for her outfit. She's also wearing a black face mask. She's holding a camera and taking pictures around.

"I~I'm sorry, Miss. I didn't mean to. I was just in a hurry." I bowed my head and apologize to her. But she just raised her hand without looking at me and continued what she was doing.

"It's alright. Just be careful next time and look where are you going", she said.

I didn't hear her much because she's wearing a face mask.

But I stunned for a moment when I saw her side profile.

She's tall like her.