CHAPTER 11: The Battle Begins.

"Yaaaaaaahhh! Lalisa! W~why y~you didn't lock the door?" Jennie was trying to be calm even when she's obviously panicking on what she's seeing right now. You can see the tense written on her face while her hand gripping the doorknob so tight.

She unexpectedly saw Lisa wears only her sports bra and boxer short. Exposing the girl's broad shoulders and its long legs. She could see Lisa's bare skin, especially the abs, which she saw for the first time. She stiffened in her stance. Her eyes can't stop staring on the girl's body.

While Lisa, on the other side, was also looking at Jennie like nothing's wrong and it's just a normal thing. She didn't even mind Jennie was standing there and still continues on what she's doing. For a few seconds, she notice Jennie not speaking nor moving a single bit. So she looked back again to Jennie and she gets confuse to where the girl was looking at. Lisa followed the girl's gaze and it went up to her body. That is the moment she realized what is really happening.

"I~I told you to knock the door! Why are you here?! Yah! Jennieyah! Stop staring! Cover your eyes!", Lisa cried out in shock to see Jennie staring at her. She quickly picked up her robe and put it on her body.

Jennie blinks as she gets back to her sense. She immediately took one pair of slippers to her feet and threw it to Lisa." You pervert!", she yelled. Jennie just left the door open and quickly went outside. "Me?! Pervert?! Why me?!", Lisa mumbled in confusion.

After a couple of minutes, Lisa come outside her house and now ready for school. She saw Jennie standing in front of her house and waiting for her. She get her camera and secretly take a picture of Jennie. Click! Then, she put her camera inside her bag and went closer to the girl.

"Yah! Let's go!", Lisa said and smile to Jennie like nothing crazy happened awhile ago. She took her bike and hop on it. Jennie ignored and looked away from Lisa. She was so ashamed of Lisa that she can't look to the girl's face. So she hurriedly hop at the back of her bike. And they were head to school.

They were arrived safely at the school. As they walk in the school hallway, Jennie saw Kai. While Lisa in her back just giving a cold vibe to the boy.

"Good morning, Jennie", Kai smile and waves his hand to the girl. Lisa saw Jennie smiling to Kai that made her annoyed. So before Jennie speak, Lisa grab the girl's hand and walk through the boy. But Kai quickly hold Jennie's arm from stopping them to pass through.

"What's wrong to both of you?!". Jennie confusingly looked at them. While Lisa and Kai gives each other a death glared.

"Yah! Take that hand away!", Lisa coldly said and her dark aura started to come out.

"And who are you to command me?!", Kai smirked to Lisa. Both of them didn't let go off to Jennie. All the students there were looking at the three like they watching a battle war.

A moment of silence.

"Let go", Jennie said seriously.

But the two don't listen to her and they continued glaring like they killing each other in both their minds.

"I said both of you let go off me!", Jennie began pissed off at the two. She gave the two a serious and deathly look that they had never seen before. Lisa and Kai get shocked to the girl's face and quickly let go off their hands.

"Both of you?Don't you dare followed me! Arasso?!". As Jennie commanded while her index finger pinned point to them and left the two standing at the hallway. Then went to the classroom alone.

It's lunch time and their class ended up. Jisoo and Rosé walk towards to Jennie and Lisa to invite them for lunch.

"Yah! Jendukie! Lalisa! Let's eat", Jisoo invites and smile to the two. She suddenly feel the heavy aura that lingers to the girls. She knows as well as Rosé about what happened earlier to them coz the news spreads all over the school. She looks at Kai that already left. Next to Lisa that was just face-palmed and staring outside the window. And lastly to Jennie that still keep silent until the class ended.

Jennie stood up then glance to Jisoo and Rosé. "Girls, I'm not in the mood. Would you mind if I want to be alone right now?", she said calmy and trying to give the two a smile. The two nodded.

Jennie's POV

I decided to eat lunch alone. I felt bad for rejecting Rosie and Jisoo unnie awhile ago. I'm not in a mood and I hope they understand me. I just want to be alone. I need to eat quietly and peacefully.

While eating, I'm thinking about what happened earlier at the school hallway. The two seemed not fine with each other. I don't want Lisa and Kai meet their path again. What am I supposed to do? Maybe, I'll be the one to avoid them so that there would be no trouble.

I saw Kai walking near at my place and sit on the other chair in front of me. He put his food on the table and started to eat. "Didn't I tell you not to follow me?", I said to her and a sigh let out of my mouth as I looked at him eating quietly. I heard a footstep coming from us. Ohmyghad! Please not her. This can't be Lisa. I lift my head trying to check who's the person standing in our side. My mouth agaped and I closed my eyes in disbelief as I saw Lisa. Not again. Her face with a blank expression and her eyes were cold. My gaze went to her hands that are clenching right now. Is she mad?!

"What are you doing?", Lisa said calmly to Kai. Kai stop from eating and looks seriously at Lisa. "What do you think? We're eating lunch".

"Get up.", Lisa ordered. But Kai didn't followed her. "I said get up!", Lisa is now shouting out loud that makes all the students here gets surprised. All of them are now looking on us. I saw Jisoo unnie and Rosé coming to Lisa.

"Hey Lisa, please stop making scene here", as Jisoo unnie pleaded to Lisa. But Lisa is really mad right now. "Both of you, Stay back right there.", she said without taking her eyes off Kai.

I think of getting away from this two. So when I stood up, Kai suddenly throw the spoon on the table and get up.

"Kai stop this! Don't be like that", I said for making him stop on what he will do. But he just smiled at me and stepped closer to Lisa.

"Where did you learn your manners? Should I discipline you in front of everyone?!", Kai was glaring to Lisa.

The tension between them makes me worried and now, I'm trying to hold back my tears.

"We were going to eat together. Let's go", Lisa said to me but I don't want to look at Lisa for her not to notice my eyes. She walk closer to mine and grab my arms to get away from here. But when we passed through Kai. I didn't expected the next thing Kai did.

He tripped me that cause me to stumble on the floor. All the food scattered everywhere. I got shocked to what he did to me. I can't believe Kai acting like this. Lisa already lose her mind and temper that's why she go back to Kai.

Jisoo unnie and Rosie run to me and helps me to stand. "Are you okay?", they said but I just nodded.

"You, bastard!", Lisa clenched her jaw and gives Kai a death glared. She could no longer control his anger. She grip the necktie of Kai so tight. Lisa will about to punch Kai but I stop her and hold her arm.

"Don't! Please Lisa. Don't. I just fell.", as I lied and begged for her. But Kai didn't want to stop pissing off Lisa and started to speak again.

"You let your guard down because I've been nice to you", Kai chuckles.

"I'm going to kill you!", Lisa aiming her fist to Kai's face. She badly want to punch Kai but I still manage to stop her. I don't want them to cause trouble here. Kai is a boy, he's so strong. And Lisa, even though she's a girl she learned muay thai. I don't want them to hurt each other. I'm starting to cry now. I can't hold back my tears anymore. My tears slowly going down my cheeks.

"Please, stop Lalisaa! Please, just take me out of here", I sobbed while pleading at them to stop this. Lisa finally let go off Kai and glared at him before we go.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The battle of love begins! ✊🏻
Lisa vs. Kai.
lisaXjennieXkai