CHAPTER 24: School Festival (Day2)

Lisa's POV

My every day life is like a normal thing for me. Just simply an ordinary day but today is kinda special. What I mean is a fresh start, a new beginning not just only with me but for us. Yes, for the two of us. Hoping for many days  until the end of my life with her. God knows how much I like her. I'm not sure if I like her because I think I'm inlove with her. But first of all, I just want to make sure if everything will gonna be okay for us.

This new chapter of my life, I guess it will be more challenging since it's not just me am I talking about here because Jennie will be part of it starting from now. My Jennie Ruby Jane Kim will be the most precious piece of me and to my life. She is not just my childhood friend or my classmate here but soon she will become my girlfriend.

"Hey Lili, get up already. This is the last day of our school festival. And you know that I need to be there before 8:00 o' clock."

Ow, I forgot to tell you guys that Jennie is in my house in this early morning, this fuckin' 6:00 o' clock in the morning. She's already in uniform and ready to go to school. She don't want to ride alone anymore with my bike that's why she came here and wake me up too early because she wants me to accompany her to school.

In exchange, she cooked breakfast for me. Seeing her wearing an apron while holding a spatula makes her the most perfect and fits to be my future wife.

"Ouch!"

"Yah! I told you to get up and take a bath I didn't tell you to stare at me while you were drooling.", Jennie said after she hit my forehead with the spatula she was holding.

"Why did you do that?!" I groaned.

"Did I hit you hard?" Jennie said worriedly and stepped closer to checked my forehead.

"Yes. You really hit me hard here", I said smilingly while pointing my index finger into my chest. Jennie chuckles when she heard it.

"Stop being cheesy, Lili! Get up. Here, take my hand", she offers. Instead I got up, I immediately hold her hand tightly and pulled her closer to mine. I didn't expected the results of my silliness.

"Waaaait! OhmyGod! L~Lili!", Jennie surprised on what I did. She's now on top of me. I can feel the heat of her breath on my lips. Being closer to her like this with a few inches away from her makes my heart wants to stop beating for a while. She's even more beautiful and stunning in this kind of view. Our eyes met. I gulped when my eyes gazed at her soft lips. I want to kiss her but I'm too real quick for this and I respected her so much. I looked into her eyes again and the next thing I did was kissed her forehead. Jennie smiled on me. I smiled back and then, give her a hug. We stayed like this for a couple of seconds.

"OMG! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!!!" Me and Jennie gets shocked when we heard a loud scream beside us. Jennie hurriedly stood up and fixed herself.

"Ahmm, Unnie! It's not what you really think, Okay? So forget already what's on your mind." Jennie turn her way to the kitchen and before she stepped outside my room, she looks at me. "You better move now or I'll kicked your ass" she said and walked away.

I stood up and fixed my bed. I looked at Jisoo Unnie that is now smirking to me. "Yah! Unnie, I know that smile. Stop it already. Like Jennie said nothing happened. We were just– you know cuddle. Yeah! That's right, we're just cuddling. You know a new start as being mutual with our feelings", I explained.

"Alright! I understand. I'm just surprised on what I've witnessed here inside your room." Jisoo Unnie giggled.

"Ow! Stand still. I have a good news! Wait. I'm going to call Jennie, " she said and I just nodded on her.