CHAPTER 27: White Scarf

(The next day, 3:00 PM in the afternoon....)

Lisa's POV

Our last subject for today is over. Jisoo Unnie and I were still here in the classroom; sitting while waiting for them to arrive. I'm excited and at the same time a little bit nervous for tonight. Yes, I've made up my mind. Finally, I'm going to ask Jennie to be my girlfriend. I was smiling whenever I thinked about us being official. If you guys saying that I'm too fast for this, FYI, I've waited for so many years to this opportunity to happened. This time, I will not going to waste it anymore.

"Yah! Are you crazy?! Why are you smiling?!", Jisoo Unnie suddenly disturbed me from wandering.

"Me? Smiling?! No, I'm not. You're just hallucinating, Unnie", I denied.

"Are you going to share what's on your mind or not?", she asked.

"Okay. I'm going to ask Jennie to be my girlfriend. You happy now?", I straightforwardly said.

"Okay. Wait! W~what?! You're not joking, aren't you?!". She couldn't believe what I said to her.

"It's for real. So will you help me to surprise her?", I asked.

"Idiot! Of course I am! When and where?", she asked excitedly.

"10:00 pm at the park. I need you to order me a bunch of red flowers to the old woman. You remembered Mrs. Kim Mi Kyung? The owner of the flower shop near at your house", she nodded as she remember the old woman.

"Roger that. And? What else do you need?", She asked again and I immediately get my camera and took the film inside of it.

"Here. I want you to print all the pictures of her. By 8:00 pm you should be see me at the park and help me to organize everything.", I said and gave the used film to her.

As we keep on talking about my surprise to Jennie, we heard a footsteps and voices coming from the outside.

"Unnie, I bought the lipstick you asked me to buy."

"Really? Can I see it?! My mother will definitely like it. Thank youuu Rosiiieee. I love you."

I warned Unnie to keep her mouth shut to not ruin our surprise for Jennie. So she immediately get a book and pretending to read while I bowed my head on the desk and pretending to sleep.

"Yah! What's goin' on here guys?! What are you discussing awhile ago. I heard you two talking something serious."

"N~no were not. Look! I'm reading here and Lisayah was sleeping", Jisoo Unnie explained.

"Really?! Are you sure? Because I'm telling you right now, you hold the book upside-down. How can you read the book like that? Stupid!", Chaeyoung said.

As I heard it, I can't help but laugh when I see Unnie how she held the book. But I quickly stop laughing when I felt that someone staring at me.

"So my Lili here was sleeping. Let's go! We'll going to leave her here in the school." Jennie said and I quickly stand up as I heard it.

"Yah! Are you serious?! You'll not going to wake me up here and left me here alone? But I've waited for you for an hour.", I pouted my lips and whined at her.

"Stop whining. You're just pretending. As if I'm going to leave you here sleeping til morning.", she giggled.

"Unnie, here.", Chaeyoung said while giving the pink small box to Jennie. "Thank you for this", she responded.