CHAPTER 16: Paper Planes.

"Yah! Lisayah, what we'll gonna do now?", Jisoo said to Lisa while they're walking along the hallway.

"Unnie, we will invite them to eat lunch with us. We only have 30 minutes before the lunch break. So, all we need from them is their 'yes'." Lisa said to Jisoo and glance on her watch.

"Unnie, Let's get some papers and ballpen to our locker. I have an idea.", Lisa said to Jisoo. The older girl gets confused to the tall girl's idea.

"For what? Don't tell me we'll gonna make a letter for them?", Jisoo asked and Lisa just nodded. "Why would we do that? Just tell them right away what were intented!", Jisoo added.

"Unnie, let's show them how to make an effort. We'll make them feel how sincere we are", Lisa winked to Jisoo. The older finally agreed and gave Lisa a high five. They go to the locker room and get the paper and ballpen they needed.

After that, they went to the office immediately. They go there quietly without the girls knowing it. Every steps they make should be careful to avoid being notice. Lisa and Jisoo bend their bodies to hide and walks silently and then stop when they reached the windows of the office. Lisa peeked out secretly into the opened window. She saw Jennie busy on some papers. Then, she glance at Rosé who's arranging the documents and Irene who's filing the documents that was given by Rose.

"Yah! What's goin on inside? Is my Chae alright there?!", as Jisoo whispered to Lisa.

"Sssshhhh! Unnie! Lower down your voice. They might hear us. They're really busy back there", Lisa whispered and sit down besides Jisoo. "So here's the plan", Lisa explained to Jisoo what was her idea and their plan that were going to do.

Few minutes later, they were done making a paper planes with a message on it. Jisoo was the first one to try. She sneak peeked quietly into the window and looked for Rosé. She let out a naughty smiled and flew the paper plane towards to her dear Chaeyoung with a message 'Babe, Lunchbreak is coming soon, you can eat me right away. I know you're hungry'. Her gaze followed the paper plane to where it will go. But unexpectedly, it flew to the direction of Irene and went down besides the girl's chair.

"WHAT THE FUCK! N~No! Please, don't you ever look on it. I hope she didn't notice it! Yah! Lisayah! If Irene read it, I will no longer have the courage to face her anymore!!", Jisoo whining in frustration at Lisa.

"And why?! What did you write, Unnie? Huh?!", Lisa asked and Jisoo tell about it. Lisa burst out her laugh silently as she heard what's the message. Yes. She laughed without noise so that they don't get caught.
"Yah, Unnie! You're a crazy perv!", Lisa said it and touched her stomach in ridicule.

"Ow! It's my turn! I can do this coz I'm good at it. Watch me, Unnie." as Lisa bragged to Jisoo. She breathe heavily and took the paper plane with a message 'Nini, Let's eat together. My treat!'. She tries to focus and concentrate before she let go the paper plane. And then, the paper plane started to flew slowly but it went down under Chaeyoung's table.

"Grrrr! What the hell!? I think there's something wrong with your paper, Unnie!", as Lisa blame it to Jisoo.

"Yah! Don't blame my paper here, you idiot! Just admit that we both don't know how to aim properly", Jisoo laugh silently as well to avoid getting caught.

Another paper plane from Jisoo...
'Babe, be my lunch'

From Lisa....
'Nini, please, forgive me already and eat lunch with me'

From Jisoo...This is her last chance.
'I'm sorry, Babe. Don't kill me. I don't want to die at this very young age. Will you please forgive me now and let's just eat lunch together. I miss you already'