CHAPTER 14: Caught In The Act.

Lisa's POV

Only Jisoo Unnie and I will be together this morning til lunch break. Yes, we're just the two of us. Because Jennie being a class president and Rosé as her secretary are going to be busy today with some school stuffs.

When the two were busy as being the class officers, Jisoo and I always been together all the time as If we have no choice. And also, Rosé already reminds Jisoo that when she saw Unnie was not with me and she's with somebody else, she's going to kill her right away that's why Jisoo Unnie trying to behave and become cautious everytime Rosé was not with her.

Being with Jisoo Unnie will always be forever a crazy hours. And today, we are finally free from the two Amazonas and free to do what we like. *insert evil smile from us*

Our first class already ended up and we are here at the locker to return our things.

"I think I'm gonna die right now. I miss my Chae already", as I heard Jisoo Unnie murmured and a deep sigh let out of her mouth.

"Yah Unnie! It's just only one hour ago. You're being exaggerated", I said it in disbelief.

"You stupid! One hour for me is equivalent to one day. I thought you like Jendeukie? Don't you miss her?", she said while putting her belongings on her locker.

"Sssshhhh! Unnie you're being loud! Someone might here you! That's our secret remember?!", I whispered and glared at her.

Yeah, only Unnie knows about my feelings to Jennie. Remember that rainy night, when I came to her house and unexpectedly Rosé was also there. I invited them to drink coz it was the first time I felt hurt to see Jennie with Kim Jong-in. I didn't tell Rosé before because she was drunk back then but I think she already feels and notice it as the day goes by. I still can't tell Jennie how I feel for her, not because I'm not sure yet but I think it's just not the right time for her to know already.

As I think deeply about it, someone approached me from behind that makes me startled. Ohmygosh! I looked back to the girl and she gave me a book.

"Can I sleep at your....". I shookt as I read the title of the book given to me. I smirked as I looked at the girl. Such a naughty girl. I think this girl likes me. I heard Unnie closed her locker and stepped closer to us.

"Wow, you're outright flirting with her." Jisoo smiled and winked at me while saying those words. So it's time for some crazy stuff, huh?! *insert evil smile*

"What?", the girl asked her.

"Look at the title", as she said while pointing the book I was holding. "You're flirting with her. Isn't she?", Jisoo Unnie looked at me and she got even closer to me as she lean her body on mine. I smiled and started to get along with her craziness.

"It's not that kind of poem, right? And thank you for this", I said to the girl and shows my mischievous smile.

"I think you don't like to read books that's why you don't know about it. And I don't even see you in the library. So please shut your mouth.", the girl arched her eyebrows to Jisoo Unnie and smirks. Maybe this girl loves to read books so there's a chance that she's always see me in the library whenever I go with Jennie.

"I'm the top of our class", Jisoo Unnie smirked and driven away the girl. I swear I'm about to laugh at Unnie for lying but she slightly elbowed my side that's why I hold back so as not to ruin our acting.

"Bye, Lisa", the girl just simply said.
Ow, this girl even know my name.The girl smile and walk away from us. Now, it's my turn. *insert evil smile again*