CHAPTER 9: A Night To Remember

"Lisayah, are you jealous at him?", asked Jennie.

But Lisa didn't response to it.

The two girls were just exchanging glances. And Jennie's both hands were still on Lisa's cheeks.

Lisa was trying to focus and get back to her sense in order for her to have the courage to talk to Jennie. When suddenly they've heard a sound of quick footsteps grew closer and calling Lisa frantically outside the clinic.

"Lisaaaaa! Where are you?!"

"Lisayaaaaah!"

As Jisoo and Rosé shouted hysterically while looking for Lisa.

When they heard those familiar voices, Lisa quickly lay down and returned her body to bed so that her friends wouldn't be seen them in such situation. Jennie, on the other hand, get back to her seat and giggling on Lisa's behavior.

Jisoo and Rosé were already inside the clinic. They are now wearing an ordinary clothes since today is washday. And this means, the basketball game was over.

Rosé and Jisoo were smiling like crazy in front of them.

"What's with the smile on your faces?", as Lisa confusingly asked to her friends. The two hurriedly run and jump over to Lisa that was currently lying on bed.

"Yah! Lisa! We won in the game.", Jisoo excitedly saying the good news while sitting on Lisa's stomach and gripping its neck.

"Yah! Stop, Kim Jisoo! Are you trying to kill me?! Get down there!", said Lisa that was now barely breathing and trying to get off her friend's hands to her neck. Rosé pushes Jisoo aside that cause the girl fell down on the ground.

"Aww, Chae. What was that for?!", Jisoo stood up and caressing her left arm that slightly hurt cause of falling. But Rosé ignored Jisoo and faced Lisa. She cupped Lisa's cheeks and slowly touching the head of her friend to check if there's a lump on it.

"You okay, Lisayah? Are you hurt?! I'm sorry about earlier I didn't mean it." Rosé pleaded and apologizing to Lisa.

Lisa holds Rosé's hands and looked into the girl. "Hey, It's not your fault, okay? I'm fine. It was just an accident. Don't worry about it". Lisa smile to Rosé that makes her friend to feel at ease.

"Ehemm". Jennie cleared her throat to get the attention of the girls. They startled and got surprised coz they didn't notice that Jennie was there. So they hurriedly stood up in front of Jennie and bowed their heads.

"We're very sorry for not noticing you, President", Rosé said.

"Forgive us for our sins", Jisoo said.

Jennie chuckles on them and then speak.
"You guys won the game. In that case, we're going to celebrate".

Jisoo and Rosé were jumping and punching their hands in the air because of excitement on what they've heard. While Lisa was just looking to Jennie and smile softly. Jennie notice it and smile back to Lisa.

"You heard that?! Get up, bitch! Let's go!", Jisoo said and pulled Lisa's hand to get off on the bed. Jennie stood up and went closer to Lisa. "You guys, wait us outside of the school. I'll just need to take care of this girl and her medical certificate". Jisoo and Rosé nodded and they were already went outside the clinic.

Jennie and Lisa were in front of the canteen to buy a bottle of water. "Wait me here. I'll buy you a water", Jennie said.

After a few seconds, Lisa already saw Jennie walking along her way while holding a bottle of water and give it to her together with the medicine.