CHAPTER 31: The Last Song.

Jennie's POV

"Students, kindly pass your papers now. And for those who does not yet submitted their assessment, just go to the teachers' faculty, okay? I'm always there," the teacher stated.

"Yes, sir", we said in synchronized.

"Goodbye. Enjoy your graduation rehearsal"

"Goodbye, Sir. Thank you". We all said. Then, he left.

All my classmates were clapping and shouting as they celebrate the end of the class.

"Finally! No more classes anymore!", as Jisoo Unnie shouted while joyfully dancing with her funny moves above her chair.

"Yah! Kim Jisoo, Sit down!", Rosie commanded. Jisoo Unnie immediately followed her and sit properly. "Sorry", Jisoo mouthed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Day 1 of rehearsal........

Day 2....

Day 3....

1 week of rehearsal..........

Last day of rehearsal.........

"Alright, students! That's it for today. Your last day of rehearsal is done. Congratulations in advance.", the teacher said.

"Thank you, sir!" we all said.

We all clapped our hands and some of my classmates were dancing and jumping in the stage because of happiness we felt as we realized tomorrow will be the day that we all waited for- our graduation day!

A few moments later.......

"Yah! Lisayaaaaah! Can you sing to us, right classmates?", Jisoo Unnie winked to our other classmates to convince them to agreed with her idea.

"Yah! Unnie, stop. That's so embarrassing!", Lisa complained and all of our classmates go down to the stage.

"Here's the microphone!",Jisoo Unnie ran to her and handed the mic. After that, she left Lisa alone in the stage.

"Lalisa, just sing now!"

"Come on! We want to hear your voice!"

"Aish! Alright! Alright! Just don't blame me guys and don't get disappointed if my voice is not that good, okay?", she said and starts to clear her throat like she's now ready to sing.

"Lisa! Can you sing Here's your Perfect by Jamie Miller. Do you know it?", one of our classmate asked her.

"Oww....that song is very popular now, am I right? Especially, on tiktok?". She asked our classmate to make sure that is the song she was referring to.

"Yeah! That's it. Please, sing it"

"O~okay". She smile immediately to the girl. Then, she take a deep breath and began to sing.

I remember the day
Even wrote down the date, that I fell for you (mmhm)
And now it's crossed out in red
But I still can't forget if I wanted too
And it drives me insane
Think I'm hearing your name, everywhere I go
But it's all in my head
It's just all in my head

I've decided to just listen and not to look at her while singing. But the way she sings it, seems different. That's the time I divert my attention to Lisa who's singing with all her heart. I can still feel the pain inside of her.