CHAPTER 30: The Truth.

Lisa's POV

Totooot! Totoot!

Totooot! Totooot!

I suddenly woke up to the sound of the alarm. As I open my eyes, I can see the ceiling was fckin' spinning. Awwww! My head hurts so much! What the hell, Lalisa! How much beer did you drink last night?! Wait.... How did I get home? I remember I was at the club and drinking together with Jisoo Unnie.

Jennie. Did I dream of her last night? Or it was really happened that she's there, too?

Should I call Unnie to make sure of it? Nevermind. Maybe, it was a dream. It was just my imagination coz' I never stopped thinking about her last night. Besides, I'm also drunk.

I was stunned at the moment when I suddenly realized that we only have 3weeks before our graduation. So we did really end up like this. A bitter smile form in my lips.

I decided to stood up and get ready for school. I quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower. I'll skip breakfast for now. I've lost my appetite because of hang over.

After an hour, I'm ready to go to school. I get my bike at the yard and decided to leave. Before I start pedaling, I looked at their house for a seconds hoping to see Jennie but I failed. It didn't happened. Maybe, she's already in school.

At the school.....

While walking at the school hallway, I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Lisa, can we talk?", Kai said.

"About what?", I said.

"Jennie"

"What about her? It's clear to me now. You don't have to explain everything." I said coldly and continue on walking. He held my shoulder to stopped me.

"I know where not in good terms but just this one! Listen to me!", Kai said in serious tone.

"What else would you say?! I want her to be happy, even that happiness no longer includes me. I will not force myself on her. She already chose you! So please, leave me alone and don't you dare ever talk to me!", I shouted on him. Fortunately, we are the only two here that's why no one could hear us.

A sudden tears flows down slowly into my cheeks. It hurts. It's really hurt. In every words I've said, I feel like my chest will going to burst. I walked away from Kai in able not to see me crying.

"Jennie.... Jennie is.....she likes you! Listen to me! Jennie likes you so much! Don't you understand that?! She didn't choose me even in the first place! It's always you! No matter what I do, It's always been you! So will you stop ignoring her and choose to be on her side, instead?! She needs you! Don't be so fuckin' immatured, Lisa!" His voice echoed at the hallway. I quickly wiped my tears and face again Kai.

"What did you say?! You have no idea how much painful it is to me! Jennie told me already that she likes you! She told me that in my face! Then, you'll tell me that?! I told her to meet me at the park but she didn't come. You know what's more surprising?! I saw the two of you together that night." I said while clenching my fist because of the tension I felt.

"So you know nothing, huh?!", he smirked. "Did you ever asked Jennie if she's okay? I bet you didn't."

"What are you talking about? What do you mean?", I asked curiously.

"On that night, it happened that I went back at Mr. Kim's studio because I left my jacket. Then unexpectedly, I saw Jennie and his father were talking. I heard everything. Jennie was crying that's why I followed her. That's all. Don't get it wrong.", he explained.

"What happened?", I asked.

"Jennie saw her father together with his woman at the studio.", He answered. My eyes widened as I heard about it.

A moment of silence.

I'm speechless on what he said to me. Without a singe word, I silently walked away and left him there.

"Talk to her before it's too late." He advised.

Why Jennie didn't tell me about it? Why did she lied to me about her and Kai? Why did she do this to me? What was she thinking?! My mind was full of questions on what's going on right now. I think I need a break.

Jennie's POV

"Lisa is already here now! Yah! How's your head? Are you okay?", asked Jisoo Unnie that makes me stopped from reading.

My gaze went to Lisa who's heading her way to her chair. She still have that looks– blank and a cold expressions in her face. She still also ignoring me until now. The sadness and hurt strikes again inside of me.

Flashback... Lastnight.

"Here's the taxi! Are you sure you can handle her? She's too drunk.", Jisoo unnie asked.

"It's fine. I can handle this. You can go home now. Keep safe, Unnie.", I said to her.

At Lisa's House.....

"Where's the restroom? I need to use it!", Lisa said and I accompanied her.

After a few minutes, she went outside the restroom.

"Are you Nini?! Yah! Are you really my Nini?", she asked repeatedly.

I put her down on her bed and decided to go home. But she suddenly held my hand.

"Where are you going?! Come here and don't go!", she said and pulled me close to her.

I was shocked on what she did. Now, I am on  top of her. Her hands slowly went to my waist to hug me tight. I gulped when my lips accidentally touches her neck. I smell the alcohol on her body. I felt nervous and my heart was beating fast because of what our position be like.

"Your hair still smells so good. I missed this. I missed you, Jennie", she said then I hear her sobbing. Eventually, I started to cry too. "What happened to us? Why did we end up like this?!", she added. But I still choose not to say anything. She let go off her embraced to me and looked at me while crying.

"Why are you doing this to me?!"

She wiped my tears. "I love you, Jennie", she said it to me. Then, she held my face and looked into my eyes. Then, she kissed me in the forehead. I softly smiled on her. She smiled back. After a few seconds, she fell asleep. I stares at her face for awhile. I wiped the tears that still in her cheeks. "I'm really sorry......I love you too, Lisa", I whispered while I'm the middle of my sobbing. Then, I kissed her cheek and left her asleep.

End of flashback......

Maybe, she can't remember everything happened last night because she's so drunk.

I saw her looked at me and immediately averted her gaze at me.

"I heard you're really drunk last night!", said Rosie.

"No, I'm not." she denied.

Our teacher suddenly go inside the classroom and started to discuss the first subject.

2nd subject.....

3rd subject....

And the last subject in this morning.....

"Students, This is our last discussion. We have no classes this afternoon. But you guys need to go to the library. Tomorrow will be your final exams. So be sure to study hard. And by next week, will be the start of your graduation rehearsal. That's all for today. You may have your lunch now. Goodbye," the teacher informed us and left already.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Boriiiinnnngggg? 😪🤣 I'm sorry. I'm about to end this story immediately. Maybe, 2-3 chapters left. 😊