CHAPTER 32: The Confrontation

Jisoo's POV

"The truth is........I'm going to leave." She bowed her head and look down on us. I held her face and looked at her.

"Yah! Jenduekie! What are you sayin'?! You're leaving?! When?!", I asked and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Tomorrow night. My mother and I decided to live in Seoul.....for good. Besides, I will study college there." She said and smile at us.

"Unnie! That's so fast! Why did you said it just now?! Your father is also the reason of your leaving, right?!" Chae slipped out of her mouth. She suddenly covered her mouth and looked at me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to", she mouthed on me.

"W~what did you say, Rosie?! Ho~How did you guys know....." asked Jennie.

"I'm sorry for not telling you that we already knew about it! Remember the night you didn't come at the park to see Lisa, we brought all the stuffs to your house. Then, we heard you crying. We didn't mean to....but we've heard all about it.", I explained to her.

Jennie did not speak for a few seconds. Chae and I looked at each other.

"Does Lisa already know about this?", she asked suddenly.

"No. Not yet. We don't tell her about it and I want you to said it to her personally", I answered.

"But I can't and I don't want to. I'm afraid."

"But you're hurting Lisa and besides, you're not giving her a chance to know the truth. You're being unfair to her, Jennie".

"7PM at the club. Let's meet there to celebrate our graduation in advance. You guys, tell Lisa to come and I will talk to her." She said and stood up. "I think I need to go home now. I'm already tired and I need to rest. See you, guys at the club". Jennie bid her goodbye and walk away from us.

After a few minutes, Chae and I decided to go home as well. As we were walking at the school exit, we saw Lisa that is about to leave school.

"Yah! Lisayah!", as I called her.

"Yes, Unnie?!", she responded.

"We're going to celebrate our graduation in advance. You should come along. 7:00PM in our favorite place." I informed her.

"Okay. Okay", She said and give us her smile.

"Jennie will come too", Chae reminded Lisa. The smile on her face disappeared. She's going to speak but we ran hurriedly so we don't hear any complaints from her.

"Yah! Yah! We're not done talking here. You guys, comeback here!", she shouted but we just waved at her and said goodbye.

(7:00 PM At the Imperium Club....)

Jennie's POV

Cheers! Congratulations to us!

We shouted in unison and dance to the beat of the music. Were just the three of us- Me, Jisoo Unnie and Rosie. Lisa didn't come. It makes me feel sad knowing that she's not here. It means she hasn't forgiven me yet. But this is my last night hang out with this two girls so I should just choose to enjoy this very moment.

"Yah! Babe! Why did Lisa took so long to come here? Did you texted her?" Rosie shouted loudly to Jisoo Unnie able to hear her.

"Yes, I've just texted her before we headed here to the Club", she answered.

Maybe she won't really come here. Jennie, you may forget she doesn't want to see you. Don't expect her to come. I went back to our table to get another bottle of beer.