CHAPTER 28: Secret And Lie.

"Jennie", my father said.

I saw my father get startled as she see me standing in front of them. Confusion and disappointment I felt at this time. Without any single word, I turned my back and walkoutside the studio.

"Oh. Mom! I left my jacket at the studio. I will be 10 minutes late. See you." Kai ended the call and immediately comeback at Mr. Kim's studio.

My father followed me here outside.

"Jennie, my princess!", as my dad called me and grab my wrist to stop me from running away.

"It's not what you think".

"It's not tough getting that music sheet, right? You gave that to her and you're saying that I'm wrong? Then what is it?! What's going on right now?"

"I just wanted to give it to her".

"What?!"

"I mean it. I found out that she wanted it and I just wanted to give it to her. That's all. There's nothing more to it," as my dad explained to me.

"Dad?! Just tell me the truth!"

My Dad pause for a moment and breathe heavily.

"I tried not to. But.......I couldn't help it."

"You betrayed and cheated on mom?! For how long?!"

"2years. I'm sorry—."

My eyes gets blurry and the tears started to fall. After hearing those words from him, I didn't let my father finished talking anymore. I run away from dad and left him there alone. I can't stand seeing him right now. Why dad do this to mom? To us? To our family!? For fcking 2years, he betrayed and cheated on mom. Is that why he was always not at home and stayed to his studio every night?! I thought he was just busy because of many clients but it turns out his busy with someone else. I don't know what would I feel right now. All I know is just that I am hurt and I want to get mad with dad. I hate him!

On the other hand, Lisa was sitting on the bench and still patiently waiting for Jennie to come. She looked at her phone and the time is 9:55 PM in the evening.

Lisa's POV

"Yah! Lisayah! Stop shaking and don't feel nervous. Jennie will come. Trust her", I whispered to myself.

"Yah! Relax! It's not yet 10PM. Maybe their family dinner was not yet finished. Remember, it's auntie's special day. It's her mom's birthday", Jisoo Unnie said.

"Yes. She's right. Don't be so paranoid. For sure Jennie Unnie is just preparing herself tonight. You know, making herself the most beautiful person you'll ever know and I think she has a hard time choosing what to wear, right now", Chae said and chuckled.

Little did they know, Jennie was on her way to them but she stops from walking when she saw the park. Full of lights, candles and roses. A very romantic place. She can't imagine this is especially just for her. Then, her gazed went to Lisa and to her friends. She cried even harder. Her sobbing won't stop. She really appreciated the efforts she's seeing right now. She could say that she's the luckiest and happiest girl tonight but because of her father, all those feelings were gone and changed to sadness and pain.

Flashback....The night when Kai confessed his feelings to Jennie.

"Maybe, I should've kept it short. I like you. Do you want to go out with me?", Kai said. Jennie looked into Lisa's house then went back to Kai.