64

Y/N POV

"Levi." I said sounding a little scared. 

This can go really bad really quick. 

I don't like this. 

"Well, that's why I said if she was my wife. She would know how much she means to me and I would show the whole world it too." Jean had said. 

It isn't good, Jean is instigating this as well.  

"And she isn't your wife, so stop romanticizing that idea. She already has someone." Levi said sounding cold. 

"There's nothing wrong with dreaming." Jean said. 

"There is if it's of someone else's wife." 

"But it's not like you treat her like she should be treated. She doesn't even want to be in a marriage with you." 

I was beginning to get really uncomfortable. 

What do I even say? 

That question ran through my head, that was until Pepino realized that Levi was now around and he had gotten a little excited. 

"Buddy not now." I whispered to him and pulled him to me. 

"Jean I think you should-" I began but got cut off. 

"She doesn't want you around asshole. She was waiting for me to arrive." Levi said to Jean. 

"And I don't think she wants to be controlled by some short asshole when she had been controlled for so long by her parents. It isn't healthy for her at all. Maybe you should learn a thing or two about her." Jean wasn't helping the situation by instigating. 

"I think I'm doing an ok job. Now get lost." Levi said with irritation. 

Pepino was starting to wiggle in my arms. 

"I was having a nice conversation with Y/N before you came along." Jean retorted. 

"As if I care. We're just making her uncomfortable by arguing here." Levi said still sounding irritated but peering at me. 

"I'll leave when she wants me to." 

"Jean please. The arguing doesn't help anyone." I said to him. 

"I see... Then I'll see you around Y/N." He got up and walked away. 

Both of them are so stubborn. 

I let out a soft sigh. 

I finally let go of Pepino so that he can say hi to Levi. 

Levi crouched down and patted his head. 

He didn't look all that happy which I don't blame him for. 

"How was work?" I asked him in hopes it would lighten the mood. 

"It was fine." He said with no emotion as he was still petting Pepino. 

Back to square one I guess. 

This is frustrating even after I didn't even invite Jean over or think he was going to be here. 

Why does something bad always have to happen when things are going great between Levi and I? I just want things to go ok for a long period. 

We stayed at the park for a little while longer letting Pepino play a bit. 

It was mainly me tossing the ball for him. 

There was also no conversation made between Levi and I for the duration we were at the park. 

I guess its going to be one of those nights.