AUTHOR'S NOTE

Author's Note:

As much as it pains me, this is my next and probably my last fanfiction for awhile because pretty soon I'll be heading off to college. *sigh* I know. I know. You'll miss my stories. Just kidding! You might not. I'm not that great of a writer, but I try.

Made this account since August 2012. Not that long ago. I do enjoy writing which is why this is my fourth project. As much as I enjoy writing, I love to read. So message me if you want me to read yours.

So this is one of my love stories... kind of. Maybe not. I'm not really sure if you would count it as that. I tried to make it as long as possible. If it's not long enough, I'm sorry to have disappointed you.

Anyways, don't want to keep you guys here on this page... so erm... basically... enjoy!

-Phenomenialller :)

P.S. if any of you that are reading this that are from my high school, PLEASE don't go attacking me with questions like "WHY DID YOU WRITE IT ABOUT US?" or something like that. I DID NOT write it about any of you. It's just a fictional story with your names in it. Don't go asking me why your name was in it 'cause here's the answer: your names are cool, and I was too lazy to think of new names for the characters. So deal with it. :)

PLEASE READ AND VOTE! I WANNA GET ENOUGH SO I CAN GET THIS INTO NEXT YEAR'S WATTY AWARDS. THANKSSSSS! :)