Chapter 28

Mason's P.O.V.

I was on the couch, watching football when my door knocked. I got up and opened it. There stood Katie. "Hey babe." She said.

"Erm... hi. What are you doing here?" I asked as I engulfed her into a hug.

"Oh, I just skipped my last class. Because you weren't in it. And you know, I've been missing you." She said and smiled. I smiled back.

"Right..."

Katie then stepped inside my flat and wrapped her arms around my neck, her face digging into my shoulder. I stood there, not knowing what to do.

"You know I'm still with Jade right?"

"Why are you still with her? She has no interest in you."

"Yeah she does! She got me with me for God's sake!"

"But she's been hanging around Niall! I've seen then hold hands and stuff."

"That doesn't mean anything." I said and sat down on my couch again. She stood in front of me.

"But she's pregnant!" She shouted. That stopped me. My heart started to ache again. That little slut had cheated on me and gotten herself pregnant. Tears started to form around my eyes and Katie looked at me, "Shhh. Baby. Calm. Don't cry. I love you." She said. My heart warmed. She made me happy. Right now, much happier than Jade made me.

"I love you, too." I said. She sat on my lap and put her arms around me. Her dull grey eyes gazed into mine and I crashed my lips with her. It's been so long since I felt this spark with her. I kissed her back deeper and harder.

She smiled and bit my lower lip, making me moan. She whispered, "I knew you wanted me. I felt that the day we were at that slut's party. But you had to take your virginity and gave it to her."

"I'm sorry. You're worth more than she is. I should have saved it for you." I whispered in her ear. She smiled. I kissed her hard as I took off her clothes, leaving only her black laced bra and her matching underwear.

Jade's P.O.V.

"Niall. Wait here, okay?" I said as I got out of the car. He nodded and sat there. I closed the door behind me and approached the steps of Mason's flat. I knocked.

Mason's P.O.V.

"Shit. Someone's here. Babe. Let me get the door." I said.

"That's okay. I need to pee anyway." She said as she got off of me , took her clothes, and ran into the hallway. I got up and opened the door. There stood Jade.

Jade's P.O.V.

"M-Mason. Hi! I've missed you today!" I said as I hugged him. He returned the hug strangely, but I ignored it.

"Erm... Come on in." He said and I followed. I sat down on his couch.

"So I need to tell you something." I whispered.

"Sure, babe." He said as he sat beside me, a beer in my hand. The other on my thigh.

"I really want to tell you but I'm really scared to how you'll react."

"You can tell me anything." He said and smiled.

"I'm pregnant." I blurted out. His smile disappeared and his face turned away, disappointed.

"I knew it." He whispered under his breath, but I heard him anyway.

"How did you know-" I said but then I saw Katie walking out, in her bra and undies. "Ermm, Mason, who is this?"

He turned and Katie smiled. "I'm his girl." She said. Mason didn't say anything.

"Ermm... what?"

"Yeah, that's right. You heard me. I'm his girl."

"Ermm... no... I'M his girl."

"Not since you got pregnant, you slut." She sneered. She sat on Mason's lap and linked her arms around his neck. What a slut.

"How do you even know that? And I'm not a slut!" I said, alarmed.

"I heard you and Niall talk over things."

Oh. Eavesdropping much? I raised an eyebrow at her. She smiled deviously.

"So it's true?" Mason asked.

"Yeah..."

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CHEATED ON ME!"

"It wasn't him! And... YOU CHEATED ON ME!" I shouted back.

Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it and Niall walked in, "What's taking so long, Jade-" He said, but he stopped when he saw Katie sitting. He raised an eyebrow at me. I shook my head and he just stood there silently.

Mason spoke up, "If it wasn't him, then why is he here?"

"He's my friend! He gave me a ride!"

"Yeah... a ride on his dick!" Katie shot. I stood up and walked over to her. Smack! was the sound when I hit her face.

She held her cheek and glared at me, "Bitch."

I shoved her off of Mason and onto the ground, "Shut it, slut." She glared at me but said nothing

"You're the slut." Mason stood up and said.

I stood in front of him and said to his face, almost growling, "I'm not a slut, Mason. You are. And Katie is. And for your information, I was raped. I was raped the day you hurt Niall and got suspended. That's why I'm pregnant. I just found out today, so I was going to tell you, but no. YOu had to become a manwhore and cheat on me. Again! With that exact same bitch. Come on, Niall. Let's get out of here." I said and yanked on Niall's arm. Mason stood there with his mouth hung open. We opened his door and walked out. And from that day on, I never got back together with Mason ever again.