Chapter 48

Niall's P.O.V.

I called her seventeen times last night and today. She still hasn't picked up. Is there something up?

"Lad. Maybe she's busy," Harry said as I hung up from the call.

"I don't know. She hasn't picked up, and she always picked up, even when she's busy, so she can tell me that she's busy. Do you think that there's something wrong?"

"You should go visit her, lad." Liam spoked,

"You're right. I should." I said and started packing, "I'm getting Simon.

---

"But Simon-"

"No."

"But my girlfriend-"

"No."

"Please!"

"NO!"

I'm not going to give up. I will do everything it takes for him to say yes to me. I got onto the floor and clung until his leg.

"What the hell are you doing, Niall? Let go of me."

"No."

"I need to go to the restroom."

"I don't care."

"Fine." He said and started walked to the restroom, dragging me along. "Niall! Dammit! Let go of me!"

"Never!" I shouted and still clung onto his left leg.

"He sighed and surrendered, "If I let you go, will you stop gripping onto my leg?"

"Maybe."

"What?" He said. Yeah, he expected a yes, but I'm not giving in THAT easily. "What if I threw in one free Nando's meal along with me?"

My face lit up and I let go of his leg. I stood up and shook his hand, "Nice working with you, Simon." I gripped him into a hug and kissed both of his cheeks and smiled. Then I went back into the boys room to get packed.

---

I threw a pile of random shirts and pants together in one suitcase and spoke, "There, done."

"Niall, you obviously can't pack." Louis commented.

"I don't care, I get to see my girl!!!!" I said and ran to Liam to give him a hug, "Thanks for the idea, mate."

He smiled and said, "No problem. As long as we get to visit her one day."

"Of course you will." I said and headed to my Lamborghini. Time to see Jade! I turned on the car engine and drove off.

---

I arrived back in Mullingar and drove down to Jade's house. I knocked on her door. No answer. I knocked again. Still no answer. Weird. I tried for the doorknob and felt it loose. Really weird. I opened it and there laid Jade's ma on the floor, in a puddle of blood. Oh shit. Something bad has happened since I was gone...

Wait, what about Jade? Is she okay? I ran to her room. She's not there. I checked around the house. Not there either. I went to the backyard and there were a trail of shoeprints leading to the woods. The woods. Do you think she could be there?

I ran to the woods and saw droplets of blood almost everywhere, but she wasn't there. I exited the woods and  into the meadow. That must be where Jade would be. I saw something glowing and it was iPhone on the ground. Blood was over it. But the screen was still on. It showed my seventeen missed calls on the screen. And I knew something was up... and bad. Jade was hurt.

I ran deeper and deeper into the meadow to find her. I stopped when I saw something that shattered my heart. Jade was on the ground in a large puddle of blood... dead. Justin was a few feet from her, in his own puddle of blood, also dead. But who did this? Who killed her? Who killed Justin? And why?

I sat by Jade. My knees sinking into her blood, and reddening my jean. I observed her body. There was a long slit on her throat and a stab at her abdomen. There were deep cuts in her legs. My fingers traced her wound her her cold dead body. Tears formed around my eyes and I started sobbing. No. This can't be. She can't be dead. She can't leave me. Not now. Not today. Not ever. But it was real and I couldn't do anything about, but face it. Jade was dead.

My cell phone rand I picked it up, my voice trembling as well as my hands. "Hello?"

"Aye Niall, how is she?"

"She's dead."

"What?"

"She's dead. Liam! She's dead!" I cry-shouted. The phone line went flat. I put my phone away, and my hands covered my face. I started sobbing.