Chapter 47

Niall's P.O.V.

I dialed her number and waited for her to answer. "Hello?" She said.

"Hey."

"How's X Factor?"

"I... I didn't make it." I said, trying hard not to cry.

"Oh baby. I'm so sorry that happened."

"No. It's okay."

"Why is it okay?"

"Because now, me and four other lads are singing as a group. Erm... their names are... ermmm.... Liam, Harry, Louis, and Zayn. Yeah... and erm... we are called One Direction."

"Wel that's great, babe!"

"You will get to meet them one day. They are so funny and nice."

"Aww. You're making friends." She teased, "Ok babe, I have to go, Justin is crawling away from me into the woods."

"Ok, I'll let you go now. I love you, Jade."

"I love you, too, Niall."

"Bye."

Jade's P.O.V.

"Bye." I said and hung up. "Justin, baby. Come to Mommy." I cooed, but all it did was made him crawled more towards the woods. I ran after him and picked him up, "You bad little baby. Come here." I bounced him on my hip and he leaned his little head on my shoulder. I smiled and whispered, "Mommy loves you so much." Justin giggled and I continued, "And Daddy just called. He said he loves you, too."

"Yes, he does." A low voice spoke into my ear. I turned around and there stood... Chris.

"How the hell did you get here? How did you find me? Weren't you in jail? I swear I sent you off." I said.

"Come on, now, babe. Don't be so harsh. I just want to see you and our baby."

"Our baby? No. He's my baby. And I don't want to see you. Leave now." I said and started walking backwards. He took a step forward and took ahold of Justin. "Give him back." I said through my teeth and clenched my fists.

"But I just want to see him... and kill him." He said and stabbed Justin's back. I tried to stop him, but it was too late. Justin was dead.

"No!" I shouted and grabbed Justin back. I started to run away and he chased after me, "Get away from me!' I screamed. He obviously didn't listen. I took my phone from my pocket and started to open up the phone app. Chris was catching up. Dammit. "Leave now, or I'll call the cops." I said. I started to dial but he slapped the phone out of my hand. It landed a few feet away from me and I continued to run.  

"I caught you now." He said. He caught me and we both fell to the ground. Justin fell out of my arms and rolled a few feet away from me. I tried to get up, but I couldn't. His blade had made a deep cut in my leg. All I could do was back away by crawling.

"No. HELP! HELP!"

"Shut the fuck up!" He said and slapped me hard across the face. I held onto my cheeks. I clenched one of my fists and punched him square in the face, "Don't you fucking touch me!"

He took his blade and stabbed my adomen, "Shut up, you stupid bitch!" I winced in pain and held onto my waist. He grabbed me by my nneck and whispered harshly into my ear, "You sent me to jail. Do you know how much I fucking suffered from it? Now I will get my revenge. You will die."

"No." I whispered, but Chris placed the blade in front of my throat. I swallowed hard. He slid the blade across my neck and I screamed in pain. I collasped to the ground. The 23rd of July was the death of me.