Chapter 11

Niall's P.O.V.

I walked into Calculus, seeing Jade. I know she doesn't even want to look at me. I turned to the teacher and said, "Mrs. Snow. Can I go home? I feel ill." And with that, Mrs. Snow let me go.

Jade's P.O.V.

I saw Niall walked in. Then he turned to Mrs. Snow and said something. Then he left. Wait. Is he skipping class? Oh yeah. He doesn't want to see me. It's all my fault.

I could've helped him but I didn't. I was afraid of what will happen. I know. It's all my fault.

I turned to Niall's seat. It was empty. I felt hurt. I felt blame. I felt rejection. I couldn't even concentrate. I felt like the worst person in the world.

I saw Joe moved from his seat to Niall's seat. He looked at me and said, "Hey babe. Sup?"

I answered back with a question, "Why aren't you in your seat?"

"Because I want to sit next to you."

"I think it's better if you go back to your seat."

"Oh come on, babe! I just wanna talk to ya."

"Whatever." I said and ignored him.

Soon class was over and he handed me a note.  It read:

Hey babe. Where do you live? I wanna hang out. And maybe after that, we can fuck a lil'.

Um... EW!?! Doesn't he know I have a boyfriend? And he doesn't even know me, he already wants to fuck me. That's disgusting. Ew.  Just ew. No. I crumbled up the note and threw it away on my way out.

Joe stood outside and he said, "So yes? Where do you live?"

I shot him a glare and shook my head no.

"Playin' hard to get, eh? I will find you. And I will get you." He said and winked. What the fuck? Did he just winked at me? Oh my God. That's just disgusting.

Niall's P.O.V.

I drove home. I didn't want to be there anymore. I didn't want to be anywhere. I just wanted to die. I pulled into the driveway. Again, no one was home.

I got into the kitchen and took off my shirt. The scars from the old cuts were fading but still visible. I took out a knife and started again. Mason hates me for helping her. A slit into my arm. I winced. He disgusts me. Another slit into that arm. That's why he keeps kicking me. A slit into my other arm.

Blood trickles down my body and everywhere, but I don't care. All the kids laughed at me. A deeper slit into that arm. I cry out in pain. Jade just looks at me. A deep slit into my wrist. I winced and tried to hold back my scream. But she didn't even help me. I was left to die. I drew the blade across my neck and heard a sharp tear. Blood spurs from the wound and everything blacked out.