Chapter 30

Jade's P.O.V.

I woke up next morning to see NIall standing in front of me, staring at me. "Niall, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to take you to school... duh!" Niall said and smirked. His smirk was cute, but I rolled my eyes at him in annoyance. "Don't roll your eyes at me, Jade! Get up! We have school today! We're going to be late!"

"You know I can drive myself to school. And it's only 6:30am. I need sleep!" I whined. He raised an eyebrow at me. Then he yanked off my bed covers and picked me up over his shoulder. "Niall! Put me down!" I screamed and kicked. He wouldn't budged.

"No." He said as he carried me out of the room.

"Put me down, right now!" I continued to scream.

"Sorry. Can't do that!" 

"Why not?"

Niall put me down on my kitchen counter and explained, "Because you need to get ready. I do not want to be late. And neither do you." He said and tapped on my nose. I rolled my eyes

"Actually I wouldn't mind."

"Jade..." He said as he stood there with his arms folded over his chest.

"I don't want to see Mason."

"I know you broke up with him a few days ago, but that doesn't mean you can skip school. What would your ma say about this?"

"She probably wouldn't care."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup.."

"Well... I care!" He blurted. I smiled and raised an eyebrow. He continued, "And what's life to skip a school day and not see your friends..."

"Everything. I could see a movie. I could go out to the park. I could-" I said but he cut me off with his finger over my lip.

I sat there, silenced and he smiled, "Now go get dressed. I don't want to hear this nonsense. All we could do all those things you want afterschool today if you like. But we are not skipping school."

I sighed in agreement, "Fine. But don't expect me to put on a smile though." I got off the kitchen counter and walked back to my room.

Niall's P.O.V.

I raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure?" Because what if I tickled you? I thought. This would make you giggle and turn that frown upside down!

"I'm sure." She shouted from her room.

Oh ok. Alright. Tickling it is. I crept to her room quietly. She was faced away from me, bending her back to get some clothes from a drawer. Wow. She has a nice ass. Oh but I can't say that. She'd think I'm weird... Anyways... time to attack on those beautiful ribs of hers.

I crept up just behind her and put my fingers on her waist. I started tickling her. "Hahaha. Niall. Stop." She said as she turned around and saw me. "Stop it, Niall. That tickles! Hahaha! Stop!"

"I told you I'd get you to smile," I whispered into her ear. I straightened myself up and smiled. She smiled. "Now hurry." I said and pushed her into her bathroom.

She closed the door and I heard the showerstand turned on...

---

Jade's P.O.V.

I got out of the shower and put on my clothes. I brushed my teeth and my hair. I dabbed on a bit of make-up and lipstick. I stared at myself in the mirror. Oh my God, I look so hideous.