Chapter 49

(1 year later...)

Niall's P.O.V.

We had set up a funeral for her. Liam, Harry, Louis, and zayn had come and helped out. Thank God they did. They are the best friends I could ever have.

Jade Sophia Taylor was buried on July 30th, 2010 by the phone in the meadow where we had spent almost every day of our lives together. A cross was placed there in memory of her. I visited it almost everyday after she died whenever I could. I love her and I miss her. I still do. And I will never stop.

The boys and I made through X Factor and we placed third. Now we're an official band and are working on our new single, What Makes You Beautiful.

"Hey Niall, you ready?" Harry spoke, interrupting my thoughts.

I nodded, "Y-yeah."

Harry obviously noticed my face expression and whispered, "I know you loved her and you miss her. And I know you still do, But you need to move on. You'll find another love like her one day."

But how can I? I could never love another girl the way I had love Jade. Never.

I hugged Harry and leaned my head on his shoulder. He patted my back, "Come on. We've got a song to record." And together, we walked to the studio.

"Ready?" Paul said. I smile and nodded. We put on our headphones and the song started.

Liam stared belting the lyrics, "You're insecure. Don't know what for..."