Chapter 5

Niall's P.O.V.

I woke up Saturday morning and my ma was staring at me. "Wake up, honey!"

"Ma! Can I please get some sleep? It's SATURDAY."

"Not today! Today's your birthday!" She said. Wait, my birthday? Oh man! I totally forgot! I snapped out of my thoughts as my ma continued talking, "Honey hurry and get up! I have a surprise for you!"

I got out of my bed and put on a pair of shorts and brush my teeth and hair a bit. I put on my glasses and walked to the kitchen.

"Happy sweet sixteen, son! Here's your breakfast." She said and walked me over to the table. On a plate, there were eggs, bacon, toast, and chips. And a cup of apple juice. I smiled at her.

"Now eat up, I have to show you something afterwards."

"Kay, ma!"

---

I sat there and patted my tummy. "Thanks ma! Best breakfast I've had in a long time!" I sighed and let a loud and long burp. She looked at me with disgust. "Excuse me." I said and she smiled again. I love my ma. I love how she changes her attitude quickly, from anger and disgust to happy and peaceful. I love that.

"Come on! I have to show you something. Cover your eyes!" She said and pulled on my arm. Where are we going? What are we looking at? I suddenly felt a chilly air. Are we outside? "This." She said. I uncovered my eyes... Guess what I saw?

A Lamborghini. A beautiful black Lamborghini. Brand new. For me.

"It's for you!" She says.

"For me? Oh ma! You didn't have to!"

"Oh but you need it! I don't want you to walk to school in the rain or this cold icy weather. You know how much I care about you!"

"But ma! How much did you spend on this?"

"Just a few hundred thousand euros..." She trailed off.

"A FEW HUNDRED THOUSAND? Ma! We're going to return this and get something cheaper!"

"No! Honey, don't. You deserve this!"

"Are you sure? I mean, you must have spent a lot of time saving up for this."

"You deserve it."

"Okay ma." I said and hugged her. She hand me the keys and I got in. I backed it up and drove away. Well, just around the neighborhood for a little bit.